• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What and how do you carry while you run?

I can’t get down with the fanny packs for running. I don’t knock people that use them, but the bouncing of the pack and how slow the pistol is to deploy drives me nuts. Right now I cinch my shorts down tight with these and they won’t go anywhere.

View attachment 7158432

I’m exploring to see if there’s any better options
Ulticlip for the win. I bet that combined with the arrowhead tactical shorts would get it done

I wish! I don’t have the space, and heat acclimation is part of the game for this summer. I think my wife would (rightfully) kill me if I brought in a treadmill and turned our AC off.
I get the wife. I like running on a treadmill. No dogs or people to worry about. And you can adjust the climate to whatever you want. I heat up fast so I run a fan on me

NAA 22 FOLDING BELT CLIP HOLSTER, CLIPPED IWB.
1713641243452.png

I have a tight fitting courier type backpack satchel thing that I keep my supplements and a beretta cheetah in when I go for a run. the straps clip together like a belt. So far so good. Sometimes I would pocket carry a jframe too

Yep lots of Don’t run, why etc
Personally, I’d rather gouge my eyeballs out with a fork and run on the treadmill. That being said, I like Hill People Gear chest rigs For running with my Hellcat or LCP I use my runners Snubby kit bag.
If you running with a Glock 19 the Medium Recon Kit Bags the way to go.
You can carry ID keys, phone and your blaster if you choose to correct size one.

I don’t run …. Because I’m a lazy FAWK…. But I did buy a belly band clone type of holster about a month ago. It was 5$ on Dhgate or Temu. Either way, I have been wearing it with a Glock FAWTY-tu in it for the past month on the weekends with joggers on/ basketball shorts/ regular cargo shorts, anything minus a friggin thobe. I wear it to do out door chores, walk the dog, go fishing in the woods and run errands and it has been great. It fits snug, yet comfortable and doesn’t print at all. I have sprinted with it on ( chasing after the kids ) and it does the job. You would have to train to draw with it, as you have to pull away your shorts as if you were about to whip it out on a stranger on the subway. I have worn it appendix and 4 o’clock ish.

Yep lots of Don’t run, why etc
Personally, I’d rather gouge my eyeballs out with a fork and run on the treadmill. That being said, I like Hill People Gear chest rigs For running with my Hellcat or LCP I use my runners Snubby kit bag.
If you running with a Glock 19 the Medium Recon Kit Bags the way to go.
You can carry ID keys, phone and your blaster if you choose to correct size one.
I don't like running distances. Never did, always a sprinter. But all that has gone by the side now. However there are advantages to the treadmill. I always ran a faster time off the treadmill. I do hate no scenery on a treadmill

Back
Top Bottom