• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Think before you bubba

cool with me as long as all original parts included and can be reverted as with the 700 i presume, but if theres a market for $300 sporterized mosins I will get to work. may even add cool looking hi cap mag permantly affixed and nonfunctional and thread the barrels for ar type muzzle devices

What would be even cooler is one of those huge fake compensators on the end of that bad boy.

You are 100% correct. The Glock did change the world. It was the gun that made plastic crap toy guns the norm.:cool:

From now on, I'm always keeping a spare Glock sticker on hand, so that if I ever see you going in a store I can sneak in on your car/truck/motorcycle and the whole world will know how much you truly love Glocks. For probably a week (before you notice the sticker) warm smiles and thumbs ups will be directed toward you from your fellow Glock lovers. You know what they say - Glockophobes are just insecure about their true desires to own one.

From now on, I'm always keeping a spare Glock sticker on hand, so that if I ever see you going in a store I can sneak in on your car/truck/motorcycle and the whole world will know how much you truly love Glocks. For probably a week (before you notice the sticker) warm smiles and thumbs ups will be directed toward you from your fellow Glock lovers. You know what they say - Glockophobes are just insecure about their true desires to own one.

Man that reminds me of a funny story. Back when I lived in Florida one of my friends had a favorite hat that he always wore. Everytime I would meet up with him, it was my goal to steal his hat. If he left it in his truck, I would snatch it and head back home. (I lived in Orlando, he was 3 1/2 hours south in the Ft Lauderdale area). He has shown up at my house at 4 in the morning to claim his hat.

Anyways, we meet up one day and he is on guard, I couldnt get the hat for nothing. I left disappointed, but figured I would get it another day. Well the ride home, I started getting honks from people as they passed me, giving a thumbs up or from time to time getting flicked off. Figured the world had gone crazy. A week later, while I was washing my truck, I noticed my friend decided on a little payback and he stuck a rainbow colored cowboy on my license plate between the letters. I would have been mad, but honestly it was just too funny to be mad about. I called him, and he just starts rolling and says, "guess you found the sticker"

Ever since then, I am always looking on my ride for misplaced stickers

Maybe, but if this makes one person stop and think, it may save a nice historical rifle from the junk heap, make the now educated owner a little money and make a potential buyer very happy.

I was going to be satisfied with a Bent bolt, ATI stock and rail on my Mosin... But I think I'll add a bolt on muzzle brake. HE He!

Back
Top Bottom