• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Truth About The Workforce!!

I am grateful for and gladly pay plumbers and electricians what ever they cost. Anyone who will crawl under houses with poo, snakes and who knows what else and anyone who climbs into an attic in July or August when it's 105* outside in my book is one tough and dedicated tradesman. Hats off to all of you.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Yep, I agree. I did insulation work for years.

In February I paid some guys to hand dig out my crawl space and make it into a basement, lots of shoveling and five gallon buckets and then they mixed 450 bags of cement and wheelbarrowed it in.
Man those guys worked hard while everyone else was home collecting the $550 unemployment checks

My nephew graduated from HS this year and my advice to him was stay away from college, government jobs and the military and go to trade school. Learn a trade or several that are always in demand, he can work anywhere in the country, he can start his own company if he chooses and he has the freedom to choose his customers. I hope he takes my advice because the world he is entering is nothing like the one I entered in 1980.

Back
Top Bottom