• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

The Truth About The Workforce!!

I’m A welder…laughing all the way to the bank…

And a damn good welder too. I still haven't broken that cheap cast aluminum handlebar bracket that you welded back together for my rare stand up jet ski a few years ago. Not for lack of trying either. I haven't exactly been gentle with it!

And a damn good welder too. I still haven't broken that cheap cast aluminum handlebar bracket that you welded back together for my rare stand up jet ski a few years ago. Not for lack of trying either. I haven't exactly been gentle with it!
Oh thank GOD! It welded horribly, buy we got the heat in there…

Oh thank GOD! It welded horribly, buy we got the heat in there…

Didn't even warp it. The rivet holes lined up perfectly when I put it back together. I took it to a stand-up club free ride a few days later and everyone was amazed that you were able to save it. I told them I was a little hesitant to trust you with it because I knew I should have taken it to a social media influencer with a gender studies degree but you had good feedback so I decided to risk it.

Didn't even warp it. The rivet holes lined up perfectly when I put it back together. I took it to a stand-up club free ride a few days later and everyone was amazed that you were able to save it. I told them I was a little hesitant to trust you with it because I knew I should have taken it to a social media influencer with a gender studies degre but you had good feedback so I decided to risk it.
Hahaha! That made my day….

I am grateful for and gladly pay plumbers and electricians what ever they cost. Anyone who will crawl under houses with poo, snakes and who knows what else and anyone who climbs into an attic in July or August when it's 105* outside in my book is one tough and dedicated tradesman. Hats off to all of you.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom