• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now the USAF is dropping aid supplies into Gaza?

I got stuck in a Palestine protest in Seattle. Looked like a bunch of white college kids for the most part.
Yeah there probably some transformers in there too ( decepticon ) some real Palestinians, some anteefarts, and some haamas in training/ collecting agents to do some damage.

If they wander up to Gainesville, may God have mercy on their souls...
Who is going to stop them? The Mexicans that work the chicken factories? Come on man, the police isn’t going to let you (generalizing here) do anything about it. That’s the way it is. The pussifucation of America, didn’t start with Obama, it started a long time ago.

Who is going to stop them? The Mexicans that work the chicken factories? Come on man, the police isn’t going to let you (generalizing here) do anything about it. That’s the way it is. The pussifucation of America, didn’t start with Obama, it started a long time ago.
I'm not concerned with "stopping them", as that is the duty of the police forces, if ordered to do so.
My duty is to make sure they get no further than 20 or so yards from my home, while my family and I are in it.
I have that covered, deeply.
No brag. Just facts.

And, the "Mexicans that work the chicken factories?" that live near me are a much more traditional family culture than most Gen-###s that have come up and they are my friends and neighbors. So, eff you, running and screaming, for disparaging them. They will not put up with any s###, any more than I will.

I'm not concerned with "stopping them", as that is the duty of the police forces, if ordered to do so.
My duty is to make sure they get no further than 20 or so yards from my home, while my family and I are in it.
I have that covered, deeply.
No brag. Just facts.

And, the "Mexicans that work the chicken factories?" that live near me are a much more traditional family culture than most Gen-###s that have come up and they are my friends and neighbors. So, eff you, running and screaming, for disparaging them. They will not put up with any s###, any more than I will.
I’m not disparaging them, they are busy setting up their first generation American children for success. I APPLAUD YOU FOR DEFENDING THEM, BUT YOU JUST MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF, BECAUSE IM A BEANER TOO 😏

Good for you. Your language of how you described the Hispanic population here in Gainesville negates whatever heritage you have. It simply makes you a black sheep. I am old, but not a fool, yet. And, you don't have to yell, my hearing is fine.

Good for you. Your language of how you described the Hispanic population here in Gainesville negates whatever heritage you have. It simply makes you a black sheep. I am old, but not a fool, yet. And, you don't have to yell, my hearing is fine.
My language used to describe the Hispanic population🤣….. I am first generation American , like a lot of Hispanics. I am fluent in Spanish and can not hide the fact of my superior good looks due to my strong Latin roots. I grew up in a heavy Hispanic populated area. Every thing I do, I do it Hispanic. So don’t come here trying to questing my “ macho man Latino-ness”…… that being said, when these haamas type folks run up ya ahhh, you y tus vecinos, no van hacer nada, pero correr.

Back
Top Bottom