• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now the USAF is dropping aid supplies into Gaza?

They can end the seige today. The people of Gaza could just surrender the terrorists of Hamas to the Israelis and they can get about rebuilding their lives and hopefully they would have learned a valuable lesson about FAFO but they can't do that because their entire existence is predicated on being the "victim".
If it wasn't the Jews it would just be someone else. There's a damn good reason none of the other nations in the middle east are willing to accept them as "refugees" and it's because they cause problems wherever they go.
Amen brother

I'm surprised that the stupid bast*****(hamas) didn't shoot the planes down. I'll bet the next time they will be waiting for them.

It’s coming. The dumbass Kurds shot at us everyday when we did the same for them after the 1st Gulf War.

Amen brother

You know these idiots dream of dying for this? They’re not going to quit. They are heretics and devout followers of a death cult on an express train to Hell.

There is a lot of tough talk of what y’all odters would or wouldn’t do to those folks…… but there were protesting in atlanta yesterday, hollering out all of their snazzy catch phrases, and waving their haamas flags, chanting death to Israel, chanting death to ODT, and not one of y’all went over there and even gave them a dirty look 😕….. I wasn’t over there either, I was at home making the greasiest Italian hybrid sandwich possible .

Back
Top Bottom