• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Site Upgrade - Update 3

please change you listing calibers and let us type them in or add 7mm mag , do not understand the reasoning for you listing calibers for us when we post

when I post it does not go to whats new, it goes to classified but the add is not bold, why does it not go the whats new as aways, all other post seem to go to whats new when they post

Thanks, I found the listings I ‘watched’. I was expecting them to be at the top of the list but, they were filtered down throughout. Is there a way to rearrange the list of my subscriptions that I’m not seeing? Also, at the top of the threads I’m looking at there is a ‘jump to new’ button and a ‘watch’ button. I don’t see a ‘subscribe’ button.
Check now and see if it says subscribe instead of watch
please change you listing calibers and let us type them in or add 7mm mag , do not understand the reasoning for you listing calibers for us when we post
By setting them ourselves it makes them easier to sort by when searching. I can add as many calibers as we need, just give me a list and I'll put them in.

I know it has been reported but I don't know if it is something getting changed...but I can not relist my items. Is that being changed so I can relist them?

I know it has been reported but I don't know if it is something getting changed...but I can not relist my items. Is that being changed so I can relist them?
If the ad was created before the upgrade then you will need to start a new ad. This is just a one time pain in the butt as we transition to the new system.

Back
Top Bottom