• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Site Upgrade - Update 3

I just listed a .40 cal and I did not see that caliber in the drop down.
If its already beed addressed then disreguard.

You just needed to turn the badge on in your settings

It's back

Good catch, I'll look into that

I have a temporary fix that I will post about soon. I'll open the old site up and let people access PMs there for a couple weeks. We'll try to get the problem worked out here but I'm not hopeful on older PMs.

I've tried to change the "Watched" term to "Subscriptions" over the whole site. Did I miss it somewhere? Your "watched" items will be in your subscriptions.

Should be fixed.

When you post an ad you do not need to do anything except upload the pictures, the system will insert them for you. I'll work on making that clearer.

You're a dealer so you will only be able to post in the dealer listings section.

It's all correct, just confusing. Feedback score has alway been the total number of people you have dealt with, and total feedbacks has always been the total number of feedbacks. I'm working on making it clearer in your profile stats page.

I don't know but will look into it.

It will go to the top of "What's New" but not the top of the classifieds forum.Back to the top of what?

Have you tried posting in the dealers section?
Ok, none of my newly ‘watched’ threads (items, rifles, pistols) are under ‘subscriptions’ or ‘bookmarks’.

I see what it is now. When the "What's New" folder tab is clicked, it goes to "New Posts" and not "What's New" sub-category again with only 10 posts. The old site displayed all new posts and any new threads when the main "What's New" folder tab was selected.
Fixed now

Unable to open some threads "Oops we ran into some problems" pops up , also when I list a new ad my previous ad pops up and I have to erase it in order the post my listing.
Can you post a link to a thread that you can't open so i can see what's happening?
How come some people’s avatars shows up next to their listings and others, including myself, have a picture of what’s listed? Is there a setting I’m missing? Thanks
I'll get it looked at.
Is the new site going to look like the one now or go back to the old look?Thanks
Actually the site has looked pretty much like this as default for the last 5 years. We had some older styles choices that I kept working but it just isn't practical anymore to try and maintain them, we all just have to start using the main style now.
Ok, none of my newly ‘watched’ threads (items, rifles, pistols) are under ‘subscriptions’ or ‘bookmarks’.
If you subscribe to something it should show up on this page for sure: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/watched/threads

I checked yours, does this not look right?
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 4.06.58 PM.png

Fixed now

Can you post a link to a thread that you can't open so i can see what's happening?

I'll get it looked at.

Actually the site has looked pretty much like this as default for the last 5 years. We had some older styles choices that I kept working but it just isn't practical anymore to try and maintain them, we all just have to start using the main style now.

If you subscribe to something it should show up on this page for sure: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/watched/threads

I checked yours, does this not look right?
View attachment 3390692
Thanks, I found the listings I ‘watched’. I was expecting them to be at the top of the list but, they were filtered down throughout. Is there a way to rearrange the list of my subscriptions that I’m not seeing? Also, at the top of the threads I’m looking at there is a ‘jump to new’ button and a ‘watch’ button. I don’t see a ‘subscribe’ button.

Just wondering why when I post a new add it does not show in new post section? Used to be able to see it there and that’s how I knew it was posted.

It's likely been brought up, but my feedback should be 61 or 62....it dropped to 54. People are teasing me and calling me "newb". It's not a big deal, but it hurts all the same.

Back
Top Bottom