• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Once you leave the store your gun

Yeah you're right, its constant reposting of the same gun same price over and over. I usually dont care and I still really dont care but there are 2 guns that I would buy right now if they weren't priced over retail. this post is pretty much my vent about those 2 guns lol
Then just go buy them retail, geez...

There is no denying I have a valid point about a lot of the used prices on here, why does it bother you that I point it out? If I want something bad enough I will go buy it. That doesnt mean I cant get on here and make a post to laugh about the used guns that are advertised for more than they cost brand new.

IS NO LONGER WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT....... Much less more than retail.
Ive seen several guns this week that I want but they're priced over what I can buy it for brand new. If I wanted to go pay retail I wouldnt be on here looking every day!! We should be allowed to comment on their ads with a link to a dealer selling the same gun brand new for less or equal and its literally brand new in the box, not "BNIB only been shot 25 times."
Are you really asking a question, or is this a place for attention?
No offense intended.

Are you really asking a question, or is this a place for attention?
No offense intended.
There are no question marks in that entire paragraph and literally ever post on a public forum is meant for others to see and reply to, if that makes my post "a place for attention" then I guess im guilty as charged.

IS NO LONGER WORTH WHAT YOU PAID FOR IT....... Much less more than retail.
Ive seen several guns this week that I want but they're priced over what I can buy it for brand new. If I wanted to go pay retail I wouldnt be on here looking every day!! We should be allowed to comment on their ads with a link to a dealer selling the same gun brand new for less or equal and its literally brand new in the box, not "BNIB only been shot 25 times."
Steals & Deals posts change prices on some… if they have any sense at all. Then again some must “have to” buy here?? Hope not , idc either way, thinking out loud I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom