• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You Are Part Of The Problem

Gary Homser.jpg
Problem? call Gary.

To you all that are selling your over priced firearms here, and you know who you are, you are the reason we are in this mess now.
You are making us all look bad, but we know you probably don't care.
Asking so much for a firearm that you know we can get new, for a lot less, is ridicules to begin with. But consider who you are selling to....

Those people are individuals that either can not buy over the counter legally, or feeding them (at an even higher price) to those that can not.
And even worst, they might be running them to other states that do not sell.
And even more, they are running them over the borders to assist the cartels to gain their stranglehold on their country of origin.
Think about the people they are using those firearms on. Someone is going to get hurt, or even worst, killed, all because it started with your greed to make a few extra bucks here.
I would not be able to sleep at night if I found out that a firearm I sold to someone, killed a child with it.

But we know.....you don't care.

I hope that the firearm you sold to these people, gets traced back to your hands. And they just bust your greedy self down to nothing.

This is why we have agents here monitoring our actions.
You are making this group look bad in oh so many ways.

Think about your actions.
True but not expedient Friend. Alphabet food .

So who do we contact to verify that our pricing is not to high? Asking for a dolphin…….
If someone buys it, it was correctly priced, I guess? Unless someone buys it too quickly… then it was too low. Likely either listed or bought from an idle gang member or cartel boss. If it was purchased at the high end of the scale, it means it’s an active gang or cartel member. Either way, you can rest assured that there was a felon involved.

I get that right, op?

Back
Top Bottom