• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Once you leave the store your gun

But y?

Guns that move on here are either priced right or hard to find, the overpriced stuff gets reposted. Been this way since the beginning, It’s a vicious cycle ;)
Yeah you're right, its constant reposting of the same gun same price over and over. I usually dont care and I still really dont care but there are 2 guns that I would buy right now if they weren't priced over retail. this post is pretty much my vent about those 2 guns lol

Yeah you're right, its constant reposting of the same gun same price over and over. I usually dont care and I still really dont care but there are 2 guns that I would buy right now if they weren't priced over retail. this post is pretty much my vent about those 2 guns lol
Understood. But you know if it was a reasonable price, it would go quick. You have to be on your toes. I've missed a couple deals myself because I hesitated

I swear one day im going to start listing hi point pistols for sale, im going to spray paint them and call it a custom cerakote and price it $800..... then say im not driving far to meet at this price.
One day soon shht is going to hit the fan, and there is going to be people who wished they had a gun and a few thousand rounds to go with it.

all enemies foreign and domestic. Keep your guns, and keep your powder dry.

Back
Top Bottom