• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Once you leave the store your gun

I'm going to let all you NooBs in on my secret ODT hack, All you have to do is ask what the lowest !CASH DEAL TODAY! is and it's yours buddy. Them prices will drop faster than panties at a Julio Iglesias show.
!Cash Deal Today! means nothing to me, actually. If it's on a gun, CASH is the only payment acceptable anyway.

I paid for my membership with crypto. Also I use a VPN at all times or public wifi so I doubt they know.
hahahahaha meme.jpg

Hahahhahahahhahhahahaaaaa , are you serious? You think that makes you invincible on the internet?
There was a man in Athens who was arrested for making threats using a VPN, he got him from other evidence by finding out where the cell phone he made the threats from was purchased (got his pictures from Walmart cameras)
They did contact the VPN company with a warrant (PIA VPN) to get the logs but they couldn't provide any as they were none kept. Just shows you VPN companies who don't keep logs really don't keep logs. If someone wanted to be anonymous with buying a firearm on here it's not hard to do.

There was a man in Athens who was arrested for making threats using a VPN, he got him from other evidence by finding out where the cell phone he made the threats from was purchased (got his pictures from Walmart cameras)
They did contact the VPN company with a warrant (PIA VPN) to get the logs but they couldn't provide any as they were none kept. Just shows you VPN companies who don't keep logs really don't keep logs. If someone wanted to be anonymous with buying a firearm on here it's not hard to do.
So your basing your level of anonymity on one single case where a scumbag wasn't caught with info from VPN logs?
What about the thousands of other cases where their VPN did not protect them at all? All the pedophiles and terrorists that were snatched up.....

Im not saying that you shouldn't try and protect your privacy but it's a phalicy to think your not being tracked on some level

Back
Top Bottom