• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: Once you leave the store your gun

There’s alot of truth in many of these posts. No doubt prices are high. I just go right by em , I buy mostly from friends and people around home when the deal is right. I prefer to sit on what I have and buy/reload ammo. Now I mostly avoid the classifieds and cruise the forums.

I don’t mind showin my ID and license if I don’t know you but a lot of sellers on here have several of they’re own rules and that aggravates me, take the money and go away, I’m not dealing with any pissy salesman

There’s alot of truth in many of these posts. No doubt prices are high. I just go right by em , I buy mostly from friends and people around home when the deal is right. I prefer to sit on what I have and buy/reload ammo. Now I mostly avoid the classifieds and cruise the forums.

I don’t mind showin my ID and license if I don’t know you but a lot of sellers on here have several of they’re own rules and that aggravates me, take the money and go away, I’m not dealing with any pissy salesman
I have noticed a lot of "seller rules" and it aggravates me too haha. I dont know why I care, I dont have to buy it but it still annoys me to see some of the nonsense they "require."

My favorite when your **** is priced low and people still complain. Can’t win ever on here. There’s one dude with a custom .338 lapua on here $1500 under new with ammo. I’m sure he’s been beat to death about his pricing. “Would you take $1800? Lapuas not a popular round, ya know.”

Back
Top Bottom