• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_10_ramebedy.jpg

I took a roadie nanner puddin'....
My boy tore that puddin up, then when I was talking my wife ate it all and pissed my boy off, she's lucky there was still some left.

[/QUOTE]So who is the DA with the Hi Points?[/QUOTE]

I was thinkin' the same thing? Didn't I see him on Fox 5 News last night?

I had hoped today would be a good day but my wife is still in her gown and sleeping on the sofa right now (Cancer Sucks), maybe we can make it to the next meet because I know she will get better - I hope all you Guys/Gals & your families have a great time out there today. God Bless each and every one of you !!

View attachment 199353

Jack, sorry to hear that She's "Under The Weather" right now...I hope some of the PINK Shooting Accessories still Cheer her UP from time to time...Prayers & "Good Thoughts" sent....mikey357

You mean there was 'nanner pudding there. I didn't get any! Where was it?

- - - Updated - - -

So who is the DA with the Hi Points?
Not sure, but that nice old man told my son that for his first birthday his daddy could pick out any Smith and Wesson laying on that table, and that would be my sons bday gift from him.Talk about generous!

Not sure, but that nice old man told my son that for his first birthday his daddy could pick out any Smith and Wesson laying on that table, and that would be my sons bday gift from him.Talk about generous!

Yeah Ole JWC is a good one.Which one will it be?

Back
Top Bottom