• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
It was good to meet and talk to the folks we had only met on here. Enjoyed it and looking forward to the next time!

(But whoever was in charge of the weather will need to be replaced before the next one)

Well, though I had to come back after my little Saturday faux pas I had a good time. Saw a few familiar faces and a lot of new ones. OS really put together a great place for us to indulge our fantasies and it was good seeing that it's become a family of sorts. The kids running in and out made it for me. There was entirely too much food and it took me hours to sleep it off. Of course with all that napping I was up at 2:30 this morning. Thanks again OS and to all the others in the shadows who make this forum a great place to hang out.

Great food and great folks. I had a blast meeting some of the guys that I have never meet FTF. Thanks OS for the hospitality and chance to hang out with the the ODT'rs and their families.

JWC, All I can say is DAMN MAN.. :p

sweetwater creek 001.jpgsweetwater creek 004.jpgsweetwater creek 007.jpg

I arrived early and walked down to the ruins.

I want to thank OS for a great event as always, and a special thanks to all the chefs!

If you know OS you know he is a humble man and I saw it firsthand. He was standing behind his ODT shirt table and a fellow walked up and asked OS what was the ODT and how was he affiliated with the ODT or some such question(the guy was not a member but had lurked on here enough to see the link about the meet). OS never told the guy he was the owner and did his best to answer the man's question.

Back
Top Bottom