• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Possible ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet in Albany, GA on Nov. 11

Unfortunately ya'll are right ; Albany is a sh****le . I have been here for fifty years and think that a good show will do well here . But I am open to other locales . We are starved for good shows since Matt Eastman pulled out .

Change the site name to the North Georgia Trader........Let the poors in South Georgia continue to fend for themselves. They will get the message and move on to another site eventually.:hat:
Might as well be that way now, I live 20 minutes away and I would definitely go but I think ther are better options. Just the fact that it’s downtown Albany will scare off a lot of people therefore you won’t need a large venue like the civic center. I think maybe he’s trying to reach out to the southern community and draw them in or at least make them feel included. Tifton & Cordele are right on I75 but I have no problem driving to Perry.

everybody that lives around Hot’lanta shouldn’t be afraid of little ol Albany Even though they’re more memhers around that area (or more vocal members) EVERYONE in south ga owns A gun! So maybe a good idea to open the show up and have a member drive.

They’ve had gun shows many years in Albany and I’ve never heard of a problem

Might as well be that way now, I live 20 minutes away and I would definitely go but I think ther are better options. Just the fact that it’s downtown Albany will scare off a lot of people therefore you won’t need a large venue like the civic center. I think maybe he’s trying to reach out to the southern community and draw them in or at least make them feel included. Tifton & Cordele are right on I75 but I have no problem driving to Perry
+1
If he is trying to build membership in South Georgia , it will be a good start regardless of the attendance the first time it is held. He could make it an annual event and not worry about the North Georgia Mafia attending. Send out invites and ticket prices to email addresses and go from there.

North of Atlanta ODT is all about the quantity. South of Atlanta ODT is all about the quality.
South side is where all the cool members live.
Everyone knows it's true.
It'll be a great show no matter where it is, as long as it's south of ATL.

Back
Top Bottom