• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
Thanks Okuma Steve for a great afternoon!

GaGunGuy's smoked pig was amazing!

Great to meet everyone and thumbs up to Byte's wife's pancit, or whatever that is called! Brought a cup full home to the misses and she loved it too!

Great times and thanks to all that bought soap!

Great to meet everyone and thumbs up to Byte's wife's pancit, or whatever that is called! Brought a cup full home to the misses and she loved it too!

I missed out on the smoked pig, guys were scraping the pan so I know it must have been good!

Ill second that! Wish I had more room for the pancit? what I had was great! And the hog....well that's the chit! Thank you everyone!

Great to see all of you ODTers.Food was 5star fo sho.Thanks for being the great people that ya'll are.Gonna do a M&G in Sept.Prolly the 21st.will post it up Thanks Pope for what you do.Salute

Was really good to see some old friends and make some new ones. The pig was great as was the chicken, fixin's, 'nanner puddin', and all. Another great job, OS. By the way, who was that old guy with all the Smith & Wessons. He sure was rowdy.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_06_10_ramebedy.jpg

I took a roadie nanner puddin'....

Back
Top Bottom