• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
I had hoped today would be a good day but my wife is still in her gown and sleeping on the sofa right now (Cancer Sucks), maybe we can make it to the next meet because I know she will get better - I hope all you Guys/Gals & your families have a great time out there today. God Bless each and every one of you !!

View attachment 199353

My Family's prayers are with you Brother, Stay home with your wife and care for her. we will see you two at the next one ;)

My brother-in-law and I had a great time. Had to leave early because it's his birthday so we had to drive all the way back to Athens to do the family thing. Got to see some new faces and saw a couple old faces too. Thanks OS for putting it all together!

We had a great time! It was awesome personally meet everyone there face to face. What an awesome community we are all a part of! The kids had fun meeting other kids too. I look forward to the next time we all can hang out.

And Hayata thanks... Now my Navi smells like the soap the girls got. :D

We had a great time! It was awesome personally meet everyone there face to face. What an awesome community we are all a part of! The kids had fun meeting other kids too. I look forward to the next time we all can hang out.

And Hayata thanks... Now my Navi smells like the soap the girls got. :D

Was an awesome time!! Def. have to do it more than once a year!!

Back
Top Bottom