• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
i hada good time, great food, met some new people and saw some folks i met before. the shelter helped keep people dry except the kids who enjoyed getting wet

Thanks for everything OS! My son and I had a great time and it was nice to put a "face to the name" with many of you. GAGunGuy, awesome smoked pork! My son is still talking about the ribs you gave him! JWC's collection, including the "tactical double barrel", was an eye opener to say the least. Look forward to attending more events in the future.

The Byte Family had a GREAT time and the wife actually talked to people...

I think she's comin' round to this.

We are used to meeting a bunch of people on a mountain top and blowing stuff up.

The Byte Family had a GREAT time and the wife actually talked to people...

I think she's comin' round to this.

We are used to meeting a bunch of people on a mountain top and blowing stuff up.

Nice to meet you bro! The wife's dish was awesome! Tell her thanks again! Good to meet ya!

i hada good time, great food, met some new people and saw some folks i met before. the shelter helped keep people dry except the kids who enjoyed getting wet

Yeah my boy found it to be q blast to play in a deep ass puddle. Whole family had a great time OS! Thanks for everything!

Back
Top Bottom