No integrity

"What's scary here is several people don't see anything wrong with committing and then backing out. Sad."

NO, what is scary is that people think that selling is done online and not in person. If I met you and you tried to sell me some scratched up gun, I would keep my cash in my pocket. What is wrong with you people.?

Exactly, I should be 100%, but some Ahole negatived me for changing my mind......And I never even agreed to meet with him........You guys have NO INTEGRITY.

Exactly, I should be 100%, but some Ahole negatived me for changing my mind......And I never even agreed to meet with him........You guys have NO INTEGRITY.

You should dispute that. If all the details are not pinned down - to time and place of meet - then no negative is warranted. Dispute it in private help.

"What's scary here is several people don't see anything wrong with committing and then backing out. Sad."

NO, what is scary is that people think that selling is done online and not in person. If I met you and you tried to sell me some scratched up gun, I would keep my cash in my pocket. What is wrong with you people.?

If the item is not as described when you get there, then you have no obligation to buy. Regardless of what anyone else wants you to think.

Without integrity a man has nothing.
The 'ol keyboard anonymity is some of these pricks best friend!
And to think some of these ****ers are responsible for raising children too!!!

Without integrity a man has nothing.
The 'ol keyboard anonymity is some of these pricks best friend!
And to think some of these ****ers are responsible for raising children too!!!

Easy killer. Me raising my kid not to make a bad deal that doesnt benefit them does not make me a bad father. Ill take it followed up by some bull**** pictures of another gun. Yeah Im backing out. Something happens in my family or someoen I actually know needs money. Yeah Im backing out. A mans responsibility is to those he knows rather than some arm chair commando who is trying to railroad someone into something they dont want regardless of reason.

Back
Top Bottom