• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Feed Back

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.

I have had this issue several times, I also posted this same question. As long as everything went well just send them a friendly reminder.

Hate to ask but if you don’t mind could you leave me some feedback??

Thanks

Not once have I been denied feedback when I pose this question. A lot of these guys don’t live on here and once the deal is done it might be a week or longer before there back on.

I usually always give feedback inless they tell me not to worry about it since they have 200+. I’m at 78 positive which is plenty for me to deal with anyone on here. I could have nearly 100 if they all left me feedback. Just simply text or PM them reminders. I know I’ve gotten a text for a feedback reminder because people simply forget to because they have a life and it’s natural to forget things.

Back
Top Bottom