• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Feed Back

I always ask once the deal is completed if they want good feedback. If they say yes, they usually say they'll leave it for me too.

If this was the case with your deal, I'd nicely ask them about it. I have PM'd after about a week and asked the guy if he would leave it for me since they deal went well.

No big deal either way...but if they don't leave feedback for others, then they should tell you that upfront in my opinion.

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.
If that's all I had to worry about I'd consider myself a lucky man.

i got no problem dealing with them, as long as the meet is extremely close to me. so if they dont show, im not out much gas or time. but we were all 0 0 0 at one point, gotta give people chances.
When I consider the fact that the only deal that I've had "go South" on me here was with an established, medium feedback member (who proved to be mentally unstable in his texts), and all the 0-0-0 members I've dealt with were 100% okay? I don't get hung up on low/no feedback myself.

Could be worse...
Capture+_2020-11-13-07-18-44-1.png
Capture+_2020-11-13-07-18-44-2.png

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.
I feel like after a certain point does feedback matter? No one wants to deal with a 0 but once you get past a decent amount you're fine.

Back
Top Bottom