• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Feed Back

What Jake D. said.

Send them a PM and say "I left you a positive feedback. Please do the same for me. Thanks".

But don't worry about it. As long as they don't leave a negative then all is well.

I have almost always given positive feedback, never a negative (yet), but had had a good many through the years not return the favor. I just roll on and let it go. Some guys just don't know how/don't care, as long as they got what they wanted.........

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.

Some just don't do feedback. I've been asked to not leave feedback a few times and hear about it from others. One guy said that it's no ones business who he deals with, and that wasn't even for anything gun related. Who knows, it's just a personal preference for some.

I've had 2 maybe 3 where that happened. One of them I asked to leave feedback because I wanted to do another deal but was one short of the guys "required" feedback requirements.

I just let it go but definitely irks me since you know the other trader got a message saying they received feedback.

Back
Top Bottom