• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Feed Back

I quit leaving feedback on ebay. I always leave feedback for those here with low or no feedback. High feedback members? Only if they leave feedback.

Lately, I have only been receiving 50 percent. Maybe folks are just tired of .

happened 2 times & It was cause they knew the guns didnt perform as described, wish I knew how to block them but I remember their imogi. & nick name BAD TRADERS SUCK

It's happened to me twice, but I've only had one not give feedback. Just like @Jake D. said, I reached out and politely asked and one guy ended up giving me positive feedback and apologized that he forgot. The other guy, crickets. Kinda ticked me off for a few seconds, but I moved on quickly.

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.

Yeah, happened to me 2 or 3 times over the years. Not sure why, and I figured that them being notified that I left them positive feedback would jog their memory, but no such luck.

I did worry about that when I was in the under 100 club. It matters less the more trades you do I think. But I do remember that being aggravating.

Anyone else have an issue with doing a transaction and everything goes good and well between you and the other member, you give that person a positive feed back and then they never give your profile feed back? it's happened to me probably 3 times over the years I have been a member.

Many many times it’s happened. Once I did ask why. The member told me he didn’t know how to. Going forward I found other members who also didn’t know how to leave feedback. Some people are so busy they forget once the deal is done. Don’t take it personally, but I don’t think it was purposely done. It’s easier to leave feedback now, but before it was a little trickier.

Back
Top Bottom