• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New traders

I had a new trader zero feedback guy this morning. Lowballs an offer, I said no. Then I asked, even if I accepted your offer, you’re not buying anyway right? Reply was, well I need to test fire it first to make sure it’s good.

I just said thanks for my morning laugh. Probably wanted to fire off a round or two of 45acp in public or maybe I needed to pay for his range fees, rent him some eye and ear protection, and give a gas card plus Uber him there and back.
Don't forget to buy him lunch.

Lunch at 3am downtown?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6ktgSR2gLEQ/UoctR8YcKOI/AAAAAAAAPCQ/hq0tpTxcGeI/s1600/thumbs-up.gif

What really ticks me off is a newbie with an attitude.. Saw something he had just for sale.. I pm’d him and told him that I fully understand for sale only but If ever considers trade please let me know.. I have had something for sale only and later opened up to trades.. no problem.. This guy pm’s me back and stated “You already answered your own question in your text”. That’s one big clue of a newbie not to deal with! Lol

What really ticks me off is a newbie with an attitude.. Saw something he had just for sale.. I pm’d him and told him that I fully understand for sale only but If ever considers trade please let me know.. I have had something for sale only and later opened up to trades.. no problem.. This guy pm’s me back and stated “You already answered your own question in your text”. That’s one big clue of a newbie not to deal with! Lol
An old timer with that same attitude would tick me off too. There's simply a lot of people selling guns on this and all other sites that have never spent 2 seconds in sales. New guy, old guy.... doesn't make a difference.

Best one yet, we agree on a price and a meeting area, I provide a cell number for contact or text, l have to leave and run out. While I'm off line the seller sends like 4 messages, the best one.

"Ok, I’m gonna consider you not interested in this anymore. You replied almost immediately until I asked you if you could meet at 10 and if you had a Georgia Carry License. "

Sorry.
When I do get back to the seller. And asked why he couldn't call or text..?
"Oh I tried to contact you must be a felony, I'm a LEO" Iam not selling to you.

My question to him was will you fill out a 4473, cause I ant buying no stolen firearm.

Back
Top Bottom