• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Believe what you want.

First the buildings fell in their foot print... now they didn't because an aircraft hit them.... but the aircraft had nothing to do with their collapse... yep.. I agree with your assessment.. totally.

Go do some real research.

Mr Jones who claims that nano thermite is an explosive.. read his proof for that sir. Read it for yourself.

The guys who claim that thermite was used to cut the core columns.. find the photos yourself in google images. Look for yourself. See if you can find workers with torches cutting those exact columns.. look for yourself.

Find the video showing one flow of something red or orange that they claim it to be proof of thermite. Watch it yourself then ask yourself how does anyone cut the core columns possible 45 feet away for every other floor all the way down and only one flow like that. Find out how thermite actually works and see if you think it could be used to cause columns to fail at the precise timing that would be needed to collapse a building like any of those.

They try to tell you that no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire. Go find it for yourself sir.. a building in Spain.. believe it was a hotel... the truthers discount it because it didn't totally collapse.. check it out and see if YOU can figure out the differences and why that building only partially collapsed.. find out what sort of concrete was used in the towers above ground.. see if you can figure out why when crushed it turns into dust.

Don't believe me.. don't believe anyone.. go find the info yourself.. it is out there to be seen and has been used to debunk these theorists more than once... but go find it yourself you wont believe anyone else anyway.

I didn't believe anyone else, I went and found the evidence to convince myself.

FEMA camps.. I have been on more than one of them sir.

Want to go see what is actually there?

Got to love it when some of those guys post stuff like this...

"How to Lawfully Stop Marshal Law"

Wonder if they know how to stop Marshal Dillon.....

OK, OK, I'm IN. I put it off long enough.

All they did is fly a plane to the other side of the flat earth.

BOOM! There it is, shut the tread down. What looks like the moon is really the bottom of the flat earth. You dont see the stars because there all on the top side. Its all grey/gray dry and dusty because the sun is up top too. Nothing will grow down there. No radiation to worry about, They didn't have to leave earths atmosphere, just skirt over the top of the ice ring. No satellites, just send the Super 8 film off to be developed.
Why fake it? Just like Starwars, a bluff, fake show of power.

It all really makes sense when you sit and think about it...

And you don't think that would be stolen on a daily basis? LOL
There probably wouldn't be enough gold on the gold foil to be worth the lead in the lead vest LOL you think that's the most expensive thing lying around in those locations anyway ? I pretty much think the Labtech would keep up with the foil vest anyway - they keep up with all the other tools supplies and appliances and that's one that they would kind of need to do their job

I'm sure the families of the Apollo 1 mission enjoy this type of debate. 3 astronauts died in an effort to learn more about space flight and lunar landings. No special effects or tin foil hats were involved in that one.

I believe White and Chaffee were collateral damage in the murder of Grissom

I believe White and Chaffee were collateral damage in the murder of Grissom
insane.jpg

Believe what you want.

First the buildings fell in their foot print... now they didn't because an aircraft hit them.... but the aircraft had nothing to do with their collapse... yep.. I agree with your assessment.. totally.

Go do some real research.

Mr Jones who claims that nano thermite is an explosive.. read his proof for that sir. Read it for yourself.

The guys who claim that thermite was used to cut the core columns.. find the photos yourself in google images. Look for yourself. See if you can find workers with torches cutting those exact columns.. look for yourself.

Find the video showing one flow of something red or orange that they claim it to be proof of thermite. Watch it yourself then ask yourself how does anyone cut the core columns possible 45 feet away for every other floor all the way down and only one flow like that. Find out how thermite actually works and see if you think it could be used to cause columns to fail at the precise timing that would be needed to collapse a building like any of those.

They try to tell you that no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire. Go find it for yourself sir.. a building in Spain.. believe it was a hotel... the truthers discount it because it didn't totally collapse.. check it out and see if YOU can figure out the differences and why that building only partially collapsed.. find out what sort of concrete was used in the towers above ground.. see if you can figure out why when crushed it turns into dust.

Don't believe me.. don't believe anyone.. go find the info yourself.. it is out there to be seen and has been used to debunk these theorists more than once... but go find it yourself you wont believe anyone else anyway.

I didn't believe anyone else, I went and found the evidence to convince myself.

My original fall on their footprint comment stands . there is an acceptable amount of variance on any controlled demolition - you claim to blast so you should know this

I'm sure these were well within the percentages especially considering there were two planes that also did the buildings creating interference with the controlled demolition

A lot of my observations from 9/11 come from the fact that there were 3 events linked together that day - the official stories all have holes in them and if any 1 of these is found to be a lie then all the rest are suspect - in fact if one of them is found to be a lie the other two have to be lies also

I believe

A Cruise missile of some sort possibly a tomahawk hit the Pentagon

Flight 93 more than likely was crisis actors doing voiceovers

And the towers for the most part neatly falling as they did is suspect

FEMA camps in my opinion are a government boogie man - they matter little to me for ill never get on the train anyway

FEMA camps have a lot of misinformation out there to muddy the waters just like 9/11

So called FEMA coffins are actually grave supports as a understand it

Back
Top Bottom