• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Titanic.jpg

My original fall on their footprint comment stands . there is an acceptable amount of variance on any controlled demolition - you claim to blast so you should know this

I'm sure these were well within the percentages especially considering there were two planes that also did the buildings creating interference with the controlled demolition

A lot of my observations from 9/11 come from the fact that there were 3 events linked together that day - the official stories all have holes in them and if any 1 of these is found to be a lie then all the rest are suspect - in fact if one of them is found to be a lie the other two have to be lies also

I believe

A Cruise missile of some sort possibly a tomahawk hit the Pentagon

Flight 93 more than likely was crisis actors doing voiceovers

And the towers for the most part neatly falling as they did is suspect

FEMA camps in my opinion are a government boogie man - they matter little to me for ill never get on the train anyway

FEMA camps have a lot of misinformation out there to muddy the waters just like 9/11

So called FEMA coffins are actually grave supports as a understand it
I think physics is the answer, you cannot make phone calls from a plane 30,000ft in the air. The cell phone signals would be to slow to triangulate and make outgoing calls without bouncing off another tower thus resetting the triangulation would start again, then again.

Plus, those flights that hit WTC were moving at nearly 500mph at sea level, ask a pilot how impossible that would be without shredding the plane in pieces.

I must have missed the "Why is this retarded **** even a question?" option. ****ing conspiracy whack-jobs. Sometimes I MISS the time when the internet didn't exist and morons had to actually get together to ask this stupid ****. It was so much nicer because the idiots that come up with this are the same one who are too afraid to actually meet live people to even have conspiracies. .

My original fall on their footprint comment stands . there is an acceptable amount of variance on any controlled demolition - you claim to blast so you should know this

I'm sure these were well within the percentages especially considering there were two planes that also did the buildings creating interference with the controlled demolition

A lot of my observations from 9/11 come from the fact that there were 3 events linked together that day - the official stories all have holes in them and if any 1 of these is found to be a lie then all the rest are suspect - in fact if one of them is found to be a lie the other two have to be lies also

I believe

A Cruise missile of some sort possibly a tomahawk hit the Pentagon

Flight 93 more than likely was crisis actors doing voiceovers

And the towers for the most part neatly falling as they did is suspect

FEMA camps in my opinion are a government boogie man - they matter little to me for ill never get on the train anyway

FEMA camps have a lot of misinformation out there to muddy the waters just like 9/11

So called FEMA coffins are actually grave supports as a understand it

So because the govt story is a "lie" then it was some sort of controlled demolition? No evidence of such but it has to be?

Have you bothered to check into these conspiracy theorists claims at all?

Some Mr Jones claims it was nano thermite which he claims is an explosive. Go read what he uses as his proof of such. Some theorists post photos of columns that were cut by workers in news video of the workers during cleanup/rescue and somehow that is proof of thermite? You believe their obvious lies but wont believe the govt?

"in fact if one of them is found to be a lie the other two have to be lies also" your exact words sir. The theorists have been proven to have lied more than once yet you still believe them.

Theorists claim no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire. That is a lie. Proven lie.

Mr Cole claims to be some sort of engineer.. claims that he did some scientific experiments that prove that the towers would not collapse as they did without explosives. His claim is that since a solid wood block dropped on another solid wood block didn't crush the block it had to be some sort of demolition. In order to belieeve their claims you have to believe his lie. You have to believe the lies of My Jones in order to believe the theorists lies.

FEMA train cars too eh?

Good googly moogly.

Stupid is as stupid does

Exactly why when some govt tool claimed he was going to defend my right to keep and bear arms I went out and learned how to make my own.. learned how to make gun powder from chemicals I can find in the yard.

They want my firearms they can have em. I can sharpen a stick...

Suggest people read a book.. Unintended Consequences.

Learn how to do stuff on your own because govt aint out to protect you, never has been and never will be.

Back
Top Bottom