• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why have we not been back and why has no other nation been able to do it?

There is nothing of value there.
Mars is what they were shooting for until NASA got defunded.

Edit to add:
Why nobody else has gone?
How many times have you seen other countries rockets blow up?
And why would they want to when we have already found out the most valuable thing there is the equipment we left there?
Yes, there is minerals, but nobody is wanting to spend the money to mine it and bring it back because it would be a complete loss financially.

Last edited:
I think the Chinese are putting a space program together and we can't even launch a man into orbit right now.

We have to hitch a ride with the Rooskies...

I'm sure the families of the Apollo 1 mission enjoy this type of debate. 3 astronauts died in an effort to learn more about space flight and lunar landings. No special effects or tin foil hats were involved in that one.

Who took the pictures of them landing?? Why can't you see the moon rover with a telescope? If there's no gravity why does the dirt/sand fall back down when their skipping and jumping around.
Sorry if I hijacked asking question but can't vote on taptalk
They had a device that took the pictures for them, they attached it to the landers legs
Who took the pictures of them landing?? - I've never seen pics of it landing, only those taken by the astronauts. Got a link to the secret government site that has them?

Why can't you see the moon rover with a telescope? - because we do not have a telescope big enough to see it. Although they now have a satellite around the moon that has photographed the lander but it is very grainy. It still is not close enough for clear pictures.

If there's no gravity why does the dirt/sand fall back down when their skipping and jumping around. - The moon does have gravity, but it is only about 1/6 of what we feel on earth. What it lacks is an atmosphere.
They have sent pictures showing the rovers tracks. They are on the internet.

NASA's calculation for a single pass through the belts is 11.4 Rem. The federal annual limit for rad workers is 5 Rem. 22.4 Rem to pass through the belts is more than Id want. Is it survivable? Yes, for the short term Is it smart? Nope, the risk of long term health effects such as cancer is multiplied exponentially with a dose that high.
Bro, the epa dose is guidance and administrative. People that do lifesaving go over the 25 REM limit acute TEDE. That's estimating quality factors of the source term and type of radiation. TEDE over time of 30 REM a few days will not result in any noticeable rise in incident rate of cancer. We are talking about exposure rate of just gamma radiation, not contamination internal or external of alpha, nuetron, or beta radaition. You have a more likely chance of just living and developing cancer through life style choices.

Three buildings fall on there footprint - something that usually takes weeks to set up and engineer - even then it's tough to do - it doesn't just happen willy-nilly or happenstance

I've seen dozens of demolition videos in the years before 9/11 - & many more since and it looks like every other demo I've seen

Ask the people who do this for a living - ask them why they are so sure - the interviews are out there - some of these guys are pretty well known experts

Questions.. they didn't fall in their own footprint. WTC 7 fell across a street and the towers fell on several buildings surrounding them, including WTC 7. Some people try to tell you that the towers and WTC 7 fell at free fall speed (they have changed that tune some to now claim the towers accelerated and WTC fell at free fall speed for a couple of seconds). Go watch video, find one of WTC collapse with a view from above so you can see the penthouse structure(s), notice that one of those structures collapses several second earlier than the bulk of the building. They didn't account for that until they changed their claim. Go find some video of the towers coming down, you will find that bits and pieces fall off and pass the bulk of the tower on the way down. Not free fall speed but those conspiracy guys changed their tune because the evidence does not support their theory.

One guy claims that it was thermite and that nano thermite is an explosive (it isn't). He uses a paper talking about nano technology that just happens to mention explosives as his proof. Yeah and a solid block of wood dropped on a solid block of wood is going to crush it too...

I haven't seen a single person who was actually a "blaster" that does blasting of any sort for a living come out and say that. I did see one person who claimed to have been a loader do that. Do you know what a loader is sir? I do sir, I actually progressed past being a loader to a full fledged blaster. The company would hire a guy off the street and he would come be my "loader". He claims to have made a living doing that for some time.. if his testimony on the video I saw is any indication I understand why he never progressed past being a loader to a blaster and why he didn't work there very long. I wouldn't call myself an expert but I did make a living blasting for a few years and I do still have all of my fingers and toes.

Saw some guy who claimed to have done some scientific experiments on why those buildings couldn't have done what they did. According to him since a solid block of wood dropped on a solid block of wood wont cause the block dropped on to collapse that means the buildings wouldn't either. He did another experiment where he dropped a solid chunk of ice on a solid chunk of ice and his conclusion was the same. Now you are perfectly free to believe some fool that tells you these things if you so desire but I highly doubt he was any sort of an engineer tho he could have been the sort of engineer the govt would hire.

Go find one of those videos that claims that a flow of something out of one part of one tower is evidence of the use of thermite to cut the core columns. Ask yourself if they are cutting the core columns why is this flowing out of a window? 59 columns to a face and 47 in the core... ask yourself if this is evidence of thermite cutting columns anywhere why only one flow out of one tower? They would assumably have to cut many columns on many floors but only one floor has a flow of something out of a window that may be 50 feet or more from any one of those core columns? Ask yourself why these guys used photos of columns that were cut by workers during the cleanup/rescue effort as proof that the towers were felled by some sort of demolition crew. Ask yourself why these guys don't talk about the very unique properties of those buildings.. how much diesel fuel in WTC 7 and where..the Con Ed substation and the foundation found within that substation that was built for a 25 story building when WTC 7 was 47 stories.. the loading dock contained within WTC 7...

Ask me why I know that explosives could have done the damage done to the Murrah Building and to show you the formula for the calculation of the explosives needed. I have it in one of my old army manuals around here somewhere. If I don't I can find it. you can ignore the fact that I used explosives in the military and the fact I made a living with them after.

I have questions myself.

I question how anyone with more than half a brain could believe the crap that has been spewed by these conspiracy theorists. The very evidence they show proves that they are so full of squat as to have brown eyes.

Questions.. they didn't fall in their own footprint. WTC 7 fell across a street and the towers fell on several buildings surrounding them, including WTC 7. Some people try to tell you that the towers and WTC 7 fell at free fall speed (they have changed that tune some to now claim the towers accelerated and WTC fell at free fall speed for a couple of seconds). Go watch video, find one of WTC collapse with a view from above so you can see the penthouse structure(s), notice that one of those structures collapses several second earlier than the bulk of the building. They didn't account for that until they changed their claim. Go find some video of the towers coming down, you will find that bits and pieces fall off and pass the bulk of the tower on the way down. Not free fall speed but those conspiracy guys changed their tune because the evidence does not support their theory.

One guy claims that it was thermite and that nano thermite is an explosive (it isn't). He uses a paper talking about nano technology that just happens to mention explosives as his proof. Yeah and a solid block of wood dropped on a solid block of wood is going to crush it too...

I haven't seen a single person who was actually a "blaster" that does blasting of any sort for a living come out and say that. I did see one person who claimed to have been a loader do that. Do you know what a loader is sir? I do sir, I actually progressed past being a loader to a full fledged blaster. The company would hire a guy off the street and he would come be my "loader". He claims to have made a living doing that for some time.. if his testimony on the video I saw is any indication I understand why he never progressed past being a loader to a blaster and why he didn't work there very long. I wouldn't call myself an expert but I did make a living blasting for a few years and I do still have all of my fingers and toes.

Saw some guy who claimed to have done some scientific experiments on why those buildings couldn't have done what they did. According to him since a solid block of wood dropped on a solid block of wood wont cause the block dropped on to collapse that means the buildings wouldn't either. He did another experiment where he dropped a solid chunk of ice on a solid chunk of ice and his conclusion was the same. Now you are perfectly free to believe some fool that tells you these things if you so desire but I highly doubt he was any sort of an engineer tho he could have been the sort of engineer the govt would hire.

Go find one of those videos that claims that a flow of something out of one part of one tower is evidence of the use of thermite to cut the core columns. Ask yourself if they are cutting the core columns why is this flowing out of a window? 59 columns to a face and 47 in the core... ask yourself if this is evidence of thermite cutting columns anywhere why only one flow out of one tower? They would assumably have to cut many columns on many floors but only one floor has a flow of something out of a window that may be 50 feet or more from any one of those core columns? Ask yourself why these guys used photos of columns that were cut by workers during the cleanup/rescue effort as proof that the towers were felled by some sort of demolition crew. Ask yourself why these guys don't talk about the very unique properties of those buildings.. how much diesel fuel in WTC 7 and where..the Con Ed substation and the foundation found within that substation that was built for a 25 story building when WTC 7 was 47 stories.. the loading dock contained within WTC 7...

Ask me why I know that explosives could have done the damage done to the Murrah Building and to show you the formula for the calculation of the explosives needed. I have it in one of my old army manuals around here somewhere. If I don't I can find it. you can ignore the fact that I used explosives in the military and the fact I made a living with them after.

I have questions myself.

I question how anyone with more than half a brain could believe the crap that has been spewed by these conspiracy theorists. The very evidence they show proves that they are so full of squat as to have brown eyes.

Sooooooooo

Building 7 was not still in the background over her left shoulder as the reporter claimed it had just collapsed and Oswald shot Kennedy & the USS Maddox was attacked and a passenger jet hit the pentagon and there are no FEMA camps & there is nothing fishy about 9/11 etc.....

Thank god ! I thought we might be being lied to on a mammoth scale -

Them not being perfect footprint falls could be a result of the fact that a plane did indeed hit the building and effect the demo - or botched or rushed set up -
But for the most part in tight quarters given the variables they came down pretty straight
I've known a few blasters over the years - and ALL of them said something just wasn't right - I defer there to their knowledge and insight

I'm also not claiming all the stuff the conspiracies are compiled of is legit

Lots out there is strawman agent provocateur missinformation BS employed to muddy the water -

I question how anyone with more than half a brain could not look at these events and not see something is just not right with the "official stories"

For me - I'm glad there are still the Jim Garrisons of the world out there sniffing the BS out

My crystal ball is in the shop so I can't tell you what happened for sure

However if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck and craps like a duck I'm gonna rule out it being a cow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom