• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why have we not been back and why has no other nation been able to do it?
The only ones that can answer that are those from our own government. I would have to guess they aren't willing to spend it since it won't buy them votes, but who knows. Frankly though, it's sort of like asking someone who went skydiving once why they haven't been again. Could be one of a thousand reasons.

Here is a different perspective:

If you believe it didn't happen, and that it was all staged than you have an unreasonable amount of trust in man's ability to keep a "secret".

There is no way that a lie/conspiracy/hoax/cover-up/stage/etc. of this size could be made up, sustained and protected for over 45 years!

Remember, the most powerful man in the world couldn't hide a blow*** and the most influential athlete of his day couldn't hide an ugly Perkins waitress.

Think about it. Lies don't last.

C'mon, have you seen this equipment they used? Why is everything from the lunar lander, satellites, Hubble, etc. look like it's made of tin foil? The hat!

Actually it's gold foil.
Which is good at absorbing/reflecting a lot of the stuff that would normally harm you, or make instruments useless.
NASA was very aware of the radiation that was present outside of earth's atmosphere.

Three buildings fall on there footprint - something that usually takes weeks to set up and engineer - even then it's tough to do - it doesn't just happen willy-nilly or happenstance

I've seen dozens of demolition videos in the years before 9/11 - & many more since and it looks like every other demo I've seen

Ask the people who do this for a living - ask them why they are so sure - the interviews are out there - some of these guys are pretty well known experts

Then at the pentagon - no wings - luggage - engines

And the horrid jet fuel that took out the WTC didn't even burn paper or desks in the pentagon hole - didn't seem to melt plastic much less metal

One if not the most secured and surveilled buildings in the U.S. Cameras on every wall & down every hall and all we got was some millisecond view from a parking lot camera ? I bet there is a satellite trained on that place 24/7/365 - and no pictures ? I was once told by someone that had worked there that are cameras mounted to nearly every flat surface - I'm sure she was mostly kidding but still -

Couldn't have video there - America might wonder how Osama got a hold of a tomahawk cm - look at the hole

Then there's BBC reporting building 7 collapse when you can still see it in the skyline

So many questions ??

Moon landing ? Look at the research done on the aspect of battery technology alone - by the calculations it would be hard to do it today with ni cad or lithium ion batteries much less the heavy lead batteries available at the time

It's been years since I looked into it but I'm sure it's all still out there - check it out

I believe that those calculations and research were compiled by a group from MIT but I remember reading another one done at ga tech

Actually it's gold foil.
Which is good at absorbing/reflecting a lot of the stuff that would normally harm you, or make instruments useless.
NASA was very aware of the radiation that was present outside of earth's atmosphere.
This why they lay gold foil on you during x- Rays ? Seems like that would be a much better idea than that heavy cumbersome lead blanket they use

Here is a different perspective:

If you believe it didn't happen, and that it was all staged than you have an unreasonable amount of trust in man's ability to keep a "secret".

There is no way that a lie/conspiracy/hoax/cover-up/stage/etc. of this size could be made up, sustained and protected for over 45 years!

Remember, the most powerful man in the world couldn't hide a blow*** and the most influential athlete of his day couldn't hide an ugly Perkins waitress.

Think about it. Lies don't last.

Not that many people knew the truth - people in mission control didn't know if they were talking to someone at thousands of miles or thousands of feet

This was a need to know basis - top secret - this was a matter of national security - we had the soviets to beat - or are you a communist ? This is about the greater good for our country - your children - Chevrolet - apple pie

Plus if you tell anybody will kill you and your family

No not really all that hard to keep a secret

Back
Top Bottom