• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never happened

The battery technology at the time wouldn't allow it

Passing thru space radiation and the Van Allen belt with little more than
Tin foil as protection ? Then living to the age of 82 in Armstrongs case ? Hell I go to the dentist and they break out a lead vest

Comparisons have been made with passing thru the Van Allen belt as being somewhat like being in a microwave oven

The science is hard to dispute

The government wouldn't lie ?

1980s Starwars lasers from satellites - never existed (Haarp wasn't around then) but we Americans ( and more important) the Soviet Union sure thought it did - spent themselves into bankruptcy believing it

They told us Oswald shot Kennedy ( anybody still believe this ?)

They told us Koresh was a pedophile who was holding people against their will and was stockpiling full auto firearms and explosives - ( in fact the surviving Branch Davidians won ALL their wrongfull death lawsuits)

Gulf of Tonkin ?

Jet fuel won't melt steel beams

Sandy hook ?

View attachment 544954
But you are when they are not out to get you, but you really believe they are. :doh:

Who took the pictures of them landing?? Why can't you see the moon rover with a telescope? If there's no gravity why does the dirt/sand fall back down when their skipping and jumping around.
Sorry if I hijacked asking question but can't vote on taptalk

Who took the pictures of them landing?? - I've never seen pics of it landing, only those taken by the astronauts. Got a link to the secret government site that has them?

Why can't you see the moon rover with a telescope? - because we do not have a telescope big enough to see it. Although they now have a satellite around the moon that has photographed the lander but it is very grainy. It still is not close enough for clear pictures.

If there's no gravity why does the dirt/sand fall back down when their skipping and jumping around. - The moon does have gravity, but it is only about 1/6 of what we feel on earth. What it lacks is an atmosphere.

There are certainly some conspiracy theories that are at least somewhat backed up by logic and science...this ain't one of em. Hell, I love me a good conspiracy theory as long as it makes sense.

I question the official narrative as well.....
- why is there never any stars in the background of the pics taken from the moon?
- how did the passengers get through the radiation belts without complications?
- why has our nasa never returned or even made a serious attempt?

Not saying we did not visit the moon, but not sure we did....

Aliens told us not to.

Then there's that generation that does not want to admit they were dupped

They fell for Oswald & Tonkin as well as other government lies in their time

Proven lies - hell , admitted lies and they don't want the moon landing to be just another case where they were fooled - again

Proud Americans ! Beat those damn soviets - yes siree bob

It's also why they are so disturbed that later generations learned from their gullibleness and became wary and can see that jet fuel don't melt steel beams and such

I'm not saying I got all the answers - what I am in fact saying is that I still have questions

Anyone who claims to be objective would have questions

C'mon, have you seen this equipment they used? Why is everything from the lunar lander, satellites, Hubble, etc. look like it's made of tin foil? The hat!

Then there's that generation that does not want to admit they were dupped

They fell for Oswald & Tonkin as well as other government lies in their time

Proven lies - hell , admitted lies and they don't want the moon landing to be just another case where they were fooled - again

Proud Americans ! Beat those damn soviets - yes siree bob

It's also why they are so disturbed that later generations learned from their gullibleness and became wary and can see that jet fuel don't melt steel beams and such

I'm not saying I got all the answers - what I am in fact saying is that I still have questions

Anyone who claims to be objective would have questions
What questions exactly? It's all been independently proven. The moon landing was real. You can call me "gullible" or whatever all you want. Like I said, I love a good conspiracy theory, but the moon landings and 9/11 are pretty absurd from my view.

Back
Top Bottom