• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I think we landed on the moon although I don't believe it was nearly as impressive of an accomplishment as folks make it out to be.

The moon is only 50 feet above the 150 foot wall of ice that rims the planet.

Since NASA henchmen already man that wall 24/7/365, they thought, **** it.

Look,
Yeah, I think we landed on the moon although I don't believe it was nearly as impressive of an accomplishment as folks make it out to be.

The moon is only 50 feet above the 150 foot wall of ice that rims the planet.

Since NASA henchmen already man that wall 24/7/365, they thought, **** it.
Literally the dumbest pseudoscientific theory ive ever heard.

Never happened

The battery technology at the time wouldn't allow it

Passing thru space radiation and the Van Allen belt with little more than
Tin foil as protection ? Then living to the age of 82 in Armstrongs case ? Hell I go to the dentist and they break out a lead vest

Comparisons have been made with passing thru the Van Allen belt as being somewhat like being in a microwave oven

The science is hard to dispute

The government wouldn't lie ?

1980s Starwars lasers from satellites - never existed (Haarp wasn't around then) but we Americans ( and more important) the Soviet Union sure thought it did - spent themselves into bankruptcy believing it

They told us Oswald shot Kennedy ( anybody still believe this ?)

They told us Koresh was a pedophile who was holding people against their will and was stockpiling full auto firearms and explosives - ( in fact the surviving Branch Davidians won ALL their wrongfull death lawsuits)

Gulf of Tonkin ?

Jet fuel won't melt steel beams

Sandy hook ?

image.jpg

You wouldn't get a crazy amount of cosmic radiation unless there was a gamma ray burst or a solar flare, all of which were monitored at the time, hell, we get about 600-100 milirems per year, and the safe allowable dose before LD50 is like 350 Rems, and people have survived exposure to 500 Rems (500,000 milirems) with medical care. A full body CT scan will get you around 1000 milirems and the epa safe dose for the general public is 1 R acute. I think we could have done it.

Back
Top Bottom