• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 544954[/QUOTE]
Exactly why when some govt tool claimed he was going to defend my right to keep and bear arms I went out and learned how to make my own.. learned how to make gun powder from chemicals I can find in the yard.

They want my firearms they can have em. I can sharpen a stick...

Suggest people read a book.. Unintended Consequences.

Learn how to do stuff on your own because govt aint out to protect you, never has been and never will be.

I have already done all that.

So because the govt story is a "lie" then it was some sort of controlled demolition? No evidence of such but it has to be?

Have you bothered to check into these conspiracy theorists claims at all?

Some Mr Jones claims it was nano thermite which he claims is an explosive. Go read what he uses as his proof of such. Some theorists post photos of columns that were cut by workers in news video of the workers during cleanup/rescue and somehow that is proof of thermite? You believe their obvious lies but wont believe the govt?

"in fact if one of them is found to be a lie the other two have to be lies also" your exact words sir. The theorists have been proven to have lied more than once yet you still believe them.

Theorists claim no steel framed building has ever collapsed due to fire. That is a lie. Proven lie.

Mr Cole claims to be some sort of engineer.. claims that he did some scientific experiments that prove that the towers would not collapse as they did without explosives. His claim is that since a solid wood block dropped on another solid wood block didn't crush the block it had to be some sort of demolition. In order to belieeve their claims you have to believe his lie. You have to believe the lies of My Jones in order to believe the theorists lies.

FEMA train cars too eh?

Good googly moogly.

You are aware that within the conspiracy movement that there are misinformation implants right ? Put there to discredit the movement and concept - it's the same as infiltrating a rally or protest with agent provocateurs

For all I know your mr. Jones & mr. Cole are just that for the government - for that matter You may be also -

Our government has proven time and time again to deal in lies or half truths - there have been some comments here questioning intelligence of someone believing SOMETHING other than or questioning the official story - I question the intelligence of those who would believe known liars - I've said from the very beginning I'm not sure of exactly what happened - I just know what they say did - just didn't

So to be so smart it seems that some have bought into the ploys - propaganda & commonly used misinformation tactics that have been employed yet again

Kinda like Oswald didn't kill Kennedy - but we also still don't know for sure who did -

Very few thought much of Garrisons suspicions at the time -

Last edited:
You are aware that within the conspiracy movement that there are misinformation implants right ? Put there to discredit the movement and concept - it's the same as infiltrating a rally or protest with agent provocateurs

For all I know your mr. Jones & mr. Cole are just that for the government - for that matter You may be also -

Our government has proven time and time again to deal in lies or half truths - there have been some comments here questioning intelligence of someone believing SOMETHING other than or questioning the official story - I question the intelligence of those who would believe known liars - I've said from the very beginning I'm not sure of exactly what happened - I just know what they say did - just didn't

So to be so smart it seems that some have bought into the ploys - propaganda & commonly used misinformation tactics that have been employed yet again

Kinda like Kennedy didn't kill Oswald - but we also still don't know for sure who did -

You did mean Oswald didn't kill Kennedy, right? Or do you think that somehow Kennedy had made arrangements for Oswald's murder before he was killed. Maybe Kennedy wasn't actually killed and took out Oswald himself. After all, it is you so I have to ask.

Kinda like Kennedy didn't kill Oswald - but we also still don't know for sure who did -

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-...n-towers-evidence-blows-away-fire-theory.html

These guys are telling you lies all day every day sir... it is THEIR contention that "Apart from the fact that no steel-framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fire prior to or since Sept. 11," which, is in point of FACT, a LIE. Go find the truth yourself

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-...se-steel-and-iron-or-aluminum-andor-lead.html

"Dr. Thomas W. Eagar, a professor of materials engineering and engineering systems at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and his graduate research student, Christopher Musso, pointed out that the theoretical maximum temperature of a building fire (maximum 1000°C/1800°F) is not even close to the melting point of steel (approximately 1500°C/2750°F). And they noted that the observed black smoke emanating from the Twin Towers was consistent with a typical oxygen-starved building fire."

Yet not a single one addressed the FACT that this was a SINGLE flow and therefore can not possibly be evidence that anything was used to cut some portion of 49 columns in the core for ever how many floors they wish to claim. Not a single one of them has explained CORRECTLY how thermite could have been used to cut anything in the precise timing necessary to do what they claimed was done.

IF these supposed architects and engineers are the guys you want building anything in the United States let me know well in advance because I want to get the heck out before they build some Galloping Gurdy.

Are you telling me that this is a govt plant job? That the guys who claim there was no evidence of an aircraft at the Pentagon is a govt plot to discredit someone?

Well heck it all makes perfect sense now sir.. thank you ever so much for putting me on the path to the truth...

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-...n-towers-evidence-blows-away-fire-theory.html

These guys are telling you lies all day every day sir... it is THEIR contention that "Apart from the fact that no steel-framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fire prior to or since Sept. 11," which, is in point of FACT, a LIE. Go find the truth yourself

http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-...se-steel-and-iron-or-aluminum-andor-lead.html

"Dr. Thomas W. Eagar, a professor of materials engineering and engineering systems at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and his graduate research student, Christopher Musso, pointed out that the theoretical maximum temperature of a building fire (maximum 1000°C/1800°F) is not even close to the melting point of steel (approximately 1500°C/2750°F). And they noted that the observed black smoke emanating from the Twin Towers was consistent with a typical oxygen-starved building fire."

Yet not a single one addressed the FACT that this was a SINGLE flow and therefore can not possibly be evidence that anything was used to cut some portion of 49 columns in the core for ever how many floors they wish to claim. Not a single one of them has explained CORRECTLY how thermite could have been used to cut anything in the precise timing necessary to do what they claimed was done.

IF these supposed architects and engineers are the guys you want building anything in the United States let me know well in advance because I want to get the heck out before they build some Galloping Gurdy.

Are you telling me that this is a govt plant job? That the guys who claim there was no evidence of an aircraft at the Pentagon is a govt plot to discredit someone?

Well heck it all makes perfect sense now sir.. thank you ever so much for putting me on the path to the truth...
Go to my comment and disprove it.

I thought this thread was about a trip (or not a trip) into space.

We obviously can't agree that the planes on 9/11 were hijacked, but I have indisputable PROOF that this tread has been.
You sure? Your liable to wake up in the morning and *poof* the Mods tell you it never happened...

Which part would you like disproved sir?

I can not prove that there are or are not govt agents doing something.

Funny thing that.

It appears that you are now claiming the guys who made the claim that the govt explanation for the collapse of the towers and WTC 7 and the incident at the Pentagon are lies is in fact govt agents telling lies about the govt explanation.

Back
Top Bottom