• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Moon Landing Poll

Was the Apollo Moon Landing Real?

• Real Hell yeah we did! America!

Votes: 83 75.5%
  • Fake

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • We have put things on the moon but not a man.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tacos!

Votes: 11 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gulf of Tonkin.

Ever actually researched what actually happened without going to one of the it was a lie conspiracy sites or one of those to debunk them?

The govt ineptitude is astounding if what I found is true and my experience with the govt leads me to believe it to be so.

What I found leads me to believe that there was an attack on Aug 2nd. As I recall there were two ships, the Maddox and another I forget the name of. On Aug 2nd Captain of the Maddox reports the incident.. Captain of second ship knowing this didn't bother to report it as it was already reported and the Captain of the Maddox was leading the expedition so one report was good enough to suit him. Crew of the Maddox or maybe it was just the captain was awarded some sort of medal for the incident.. Captain/crew of second ship were not.. so good Captain reports the attack of August 2nd on August 4th.. there was no attack on Augusts 4th but typical govt snafu results in this being reported as separate attack. Took me some time to find that info and I haven't been able to find it again recently.

It looks to be fake, anyone watch Fact or faked? The tech was around to fake it. Men on wires and such. Compare recent moon footage to then and you can see the difference.

It has to be real. Here is the expense report, and the customs form.
i1.wp.com_laughingsquid.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_Buzz_Al7d87c1ef82375d2eea4b8f9c2acb3146.jpg

i0.wp.com_laughingsquid.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_08_Buzz_Al65093d3385aecb7b90a2557b5763d5da.jpg

Last edited:
I question the official narrative as well.....
- why is there never any stars in the background of the pics taken from the moon?
- how did the passengers get through the radiation belts without complications?
- why has our nasa never returned or even made a serious attempt?

Not saying we did not visit the moon, but not sure we did....

No stars cause of the streetlights
they got cancer later
aliens told us not to come back or else

Should have said more recent, documents can always be forged we did it all the time to get past audits at Nakanishi. Boss there didn't care if parts were good or not just wanted the machines to run. Russia was leading the way but what does it matter? It's hard for them to tell the truth for fear of offending someone or starting some other BS situation.

the landing (trespass ) was real but when they realized it was occupied they decided to construct the conspiracy theories to cover the real discoveries , alliances , and treaties . all to retain power over the minions and become vicars to the advanced race .

Back
Top Bottom