• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

major leagues pissed about ga voter law

The Allstars game ?
Another excuse for Stacy peeps to go on the rampage !
The masters ? Pound sand Ok :flypig:

Sick ok all sports nosing into politics :brick:

I remember when the woke people were going to boycott The Masters advertisers because there were no women in the club,

Augusta National's response was "FU, we don't need no stinking sponsors" and they carried on that way for several years.

We've allowed politics to become so pervasive. It doesn't belong in sports. Bob Costas making inappropriate political commentary was, at one point, controversial. Now, it's pretty well the norm to interject this mumbo jumbo damn near anywhere. Thankfully, I can use the mute button.

Things wrong with baseball:

1. Inter-league play yes
2. The death of small ball yes
3. Joe Buck yes but a million times
4. Getting caught cheating yes
5. Cost to attend a game yes
6. Cable tv contracts yes
. . .
127. Politics

Reactions: GFB
I'd like to know who's vote is actually being suppressed. Last time I checked foreign collusion was the DemTARDS battle cry but suddenly any illegal has voting rights

well, if you needed more reason to boycott professional sports here it is
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/re...mlb-all-star-game-the-masters-over-voting-law

i remember when the film industry got its panties twisted over the right for a business to hire and fire whoever they wanted. call their bluff, id rather see the loss of their money than the corruption of our morality and continued decay of the democratic process

ohhh and fox5 SUCKS
55ADBD45-ECFE-43CD-A53B-108C39B418B0.png Was done opening day last year

Baseball? Who watches that anyways.... Eff em all that support this woke, left wing bs. I stopped supporting and watching the NFL when all the kneeling started. Stopped watching baseball after they cracked down on steroid use. The juice era was the best. Everybody knows it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baseball? Who watches that anyways.... Eff em all that support this woke, left wing bs. I stopped supporting and watching the NFL when all the kneeling started. Stopped watching baseball after they cracked down on steroid use. The juice era was the best. Everybody knows it.

There was some good baseball. Barry Bonds getting his own special strike zone was not great though.

There was some good baseball. Barry Bonds getting his own special strike zone was not great though.

True..... but the stadium’s were packed knowing these monsters could launch one 500ft every time they stepped up to the plate.

I remember one year Ron Gant showed up at spring training JACKED. Maybe 1991? He was busting out of his sleeves! Canseco, McGuire, Sosa later on. That’s the golden era to me... but I liked to see the freaks.

Reactions: GFB
I had to show an ID when I voted in person.

Why not make someone show some form of ID / require some form of verification when someone votes absentee?

The total BS crap about someone “helping” a demented patient in a nursing home request and fill in a ballot is repugnant.

The great “experiment” of the US of A is on its death bed. The franchise of voting is now a joke.

Oh, and baseball sucks. Sooooo boring.

Back
Top Bottom