• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

major leagues pissed about ga voter law

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
well, if you needed more reason to boycott professional sports here it is
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/re...mlb-all-star-game-the-masters-over-voting-law

i remember when the film industry got its panties twisted over the right for a business to hire and fire whoever they wanted. call their bluff, id rather see the loss of their money than the corruption of our morality and continued decay of the democratic process

ohhh and fox5 SUCKS

Is it Major league Baseball or the Cheating Ass, Democrates in Georgia calling for a Boycott? I don't like the NFL or the NBA, but I will watch Baseball! The thing I don't understand is if you need a I.D. to buy cigarettes or buy Liquor, why would you not need a I.D. to Vote. Fat ASS Stacy Abrams started these Voting lies in Georgia!

Is it Major league Baseball or the Cheating Ass, Democrates in Georgia calling for a Boycott? I don't like the NFL or the NBA, but I will watch Baseball! The thing I don't understand is if you need a I.D. to buy cigarettes or buy Liquor, why would you not need a I.D. to Vote. Fat ASS Stacy Abrams started these Voting lies in Georgia!
i think its both those who run professional sports and their masters in the DNC

DNC=hollywood=big tech=big pharma=pro sports=big corporation

Back
Top Bottom