• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

major leagues pissed about ga voter law

I get that but I can’t see any logical explanation as to why they think it’s suppression. You ask one and all they can say is it’s voter suppression.

They are just playing for MSM....we all know why they don't endorse proving who you are and eligible to vote. It's one big leftist kabuki theater... They can't cheat if you require it.

Easy on the film industry. 95% of the jobs here are filled by Georgians.

**** the film industry and their ******** jobs. Let them move elsewhere! I don’t want the politics, high real estate prices and traffic!!!!!!! They can boycott by getting out of Georgia ASAP!!!!

Even if "VoterID" became the law of the land, the gimmedats would simply turn it into another social welfare program where IDs are issued on demand and:

1.) Burden of proof of citizenship/eligibility to vote would be waived.
2.) Vouchers for transportation to ID issuing agencies would be supplied for the asking.
3.) Persons seeking IDs that claimed indigent status would be compensated for their time to secure the ID.
4.) Waivers would be issued at polling places for non-English speaking persons who do not present an ID to poll workers/registrars so they would still be allowed to vote.

Personally I don't get the big fuss, the system is broken and y'all expect the people that broke it to fix it?

I didn't need a reason to boycott all sports to begin with. Remember when North Carolina passed a law about using the right bathroom/changing room to keep pervs out of the ladies rooms? Well right after that GA tried to do the same kind of law. So the TV and movie folks carpetbagging in GA got all fired up about it and threatened to leave. Then Nathan Deal got scared and wouldn't sign it into law.
Personally I'm sick of money being the determining factor in legislation. All the revenue in the world doesn't make wrong suddenly right.

And take the rest of sportzball including the f'n masters with you.
Well...bye.jpeg

I love my braves, but I think I'll just stick to supercross from now on. A real man's sport. Besides those french pricks.

Back
Top Bottom