• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost your corkscrew wine opener? No problem...

Oh man...that's something good to know right there! I'll plug it in outside on the back porch when I try that. A couple of smoked chickens or a smoked turkey like that sounds awesome!
Yeah, the one i have , you have to turn it down almost to the lowest setting or it will get hot fast and burn the crap outta whatever you cook.
I let most of the meats like roasts or ribs for loike 3-4 hrs on low...200-250 is ideal. :hungry:

Have you ever used a corkscrew? I might not even buy another one, this is so much better!

LMAO, drinking and problem solving is a fine line...I think better when I'm buzzed but I have to be sober enough to pull it off! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I use one at work everyday. But I lose mine occasionally. Never knew I can use my car tool kit to open one.

Yeah, the one i have , you have to turn it down almost to the lowest setting or it will get hot fast and burn the crap outta whatever you cook.
I let most of the meats like roasts or ribs for loike 3-4 hrs on low...200-250 is ideal. :hungry:

I was wondering about that. The outside heated up super fast. That's why I wanted a longer cord...to keep it away from the wall and other stuff...Now that you mention it, I think I'm gonna turn the temp down. I'm not gonna say it's dangerous but I was surprised how fast and how hot the outside got.

Yep, i ended up taking a gel pen and marking the settings, lol. It takes a little trial run to determine where optimal heat is on the temp setting.... use a meat thermometer!

Yep, i ended up taking a gel pen and marking the settings, lol. It takes a little trial run to determine where optimal heat is on the temp setting

I believe you...I had turned this on before I started putting everything together bc I thought it might need some warm up time. It was smoking and you could smell it almost immediately. It caught me off guard, honestly.

Yep, thats the first ELECTRIC type roaster/smoker i have used. I use mine about 2-3 times a month i guess. Works good once you figure out the best settings and all.

Yep, thats the first ELECTRIC type roaster/smoker i have used. I use mine about 2-3 times a month i guess. Works good once you figure out the best settings and all.

Post up some tips and recipes if you don't mind! I got this thing for $20 and even full retail isn't high at all. Tonight is my first time trying it so it's definitely a learning curve for me!

WallsGa WallsGa I sent you a PM!

Post up some tips and recipes if you don't mind! I got this thing for $20 and even full retail isn't high at all. Tonight is my first time trying it so it's definitely a learning curve for me!

WallsGa WallsGa I sent you a PM!

Idk if i really have any recipes but i may...i will look ! Lol.
Here is to your roast - lets hope it is delicious. :cool-new:

Back
Top Bottom