• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just ordered 184 cans of Chunky soup and 48 packs of crackers.

I know everyone has seen apocalypse movies about all sorts of disasters.
I saw one on Prime recently, can't remember name, but has some similarities with the present situation.
I think it was an EMP. People just started dying off from starvation, but point was after a few weeks, survivors food supply was pretty much gone. Power grid went down, and of course water stopped running. Then of course the usual bad guys killing for what food was left.
EDIT: Found the name: E.M.P. 333 Days

I have a water supply and some food, guns, ammo. However power is a real problem.

I have a dual fuel generator that runs on propane or gas. I have never used it. Been sitting in the garage for several years. Thought I had better check it and now the problem is that I cannot get it to stay running on either fuel. Starts fine, runs about 30 seconds and then dies. Running out of fuel so I assume has something to do with carb. Guess I need to find someone that knows something about this type of system because I am not familiar with it.
And yes, I read the directions, made sure everything is switched correctly.

If it's a good selection, pretty much cannot go wrong with free delivery . That's basically what I paid and it was on sale, and I had to mess with the shopping, checkout counter and all the little old ladies counting out there pennies right in front of me. Well worth it online.
I'm retired and I don't have to leave the house. So I should remain sickness free and I can snipe ducks on the lake next to my house should the need arise my upstairs window overlooks the lake or even fish if I have to but I prefer to wait until I have killed off all the looters trying to break into my house before venturing out. If people start to starve because they are ill prepared it will get real real fast.

So I'm gonna stock up now and wait it out as much as possible.

I don't know what I'll do if people go door to door begging for food. The Christian part of me wants to help them but I hate to end up starving along with them. Maybe my cold blooded nature will kick in but I'd hate to have to explain why I didn't help them to Jesus.

I don't know what I'll do if people go door to door begging for food. The Christian part of me wants to help them but I hate to end up starving along with them. Maybe my cold blooded nature will kick in but I'd hate to have to explain why I didn't help them to Jesus.

This would be a problem for me also.
Just remember this: No good deed goes unpunished. People find out you have food and they will be back with force.

Back
Top Bottom