• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just ordered 184 cans of Chunky soup and 48 packs of crackers.

I was listening to the Michael Savage show the other day and he was reading a report about people price gouging for the face masks especially the N95 style. As in up to $10K for a box of them. For one I don't believe they help much if any. Secondly I can't believe anyone would pay anywhere close to that. But I do think I'm gonna head to the store and get some good old Lysol.

I like all those, but have you ever looked at the sodium content on those cans? Scary.
Oh yeah I know. But in emergency situations the canned meat is one of very few good options. The high salt content I believe is part of the preservative process.

It was 6.84 for 4 cans. With free delivery.

If it's a good selection, pretty much cannot go wrong with free delivery . That's basically what I paid and it was on sale, and I had to mess with the shopping, checkout counter and all the little old ladies counting out there pennies right in front of me. Well worth it online.

If it's a good selection, pretty much cannot go wrong with free delivery . That's basically what I paid and it was on sale, and I had to mess with the shopping, checkout counter and all the little old ladies counting out there pennies right in front of me. Well worth it online.
Come up here and deal with all the EPT cards from the third world Chicken plant workers and the old ladies...I have stopped shopping in Ellijay except for Ingles. The rest of the time I go down to Jasper for Groceries..Even ran into Brad one time!

Come up here and deal with all the EPT cards from the third world Chicken plant workers and the old ladies...I have stopped shopping in Ellijay except for Ingles. The rest of the time I go down to Jasper for Groceries..Even ran into Brad one time!

There bad everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom