• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just had a guy Flake on a trade deal. Lesson learned, communicate with anyone you don't know by PM.

What gets me is when you make a deal with someone they leave a positive feedback and then there able to come back in and leave a negative feedback months later. This happen to me after a guy accepted a title on a car. Some people will do anything to make themselves look good or be right. If you make a deal and accept the product, car, gun etc. The deal is make at that point, you inspect, review and make a deal. Don't come back months, weeks or even days later and be a scum bag and start crap.

Always get a AS IS statement on anything you sell, this will cover your behind.

I've done a lot of trading on many things, and always try and size one up pretty quick. I learned my lesson last year when someone I sold too was just stupid on the way they handled the situation.

I'm glad I have a legal team that makes it easy on situations like this.

Slander is such a easy thing to prove, in cases.

BTW, this was another marine that was suppose to be a good guy. Never know about people. It really sucks.

I've been doing business online since 1995, and not one thing bad other than this trade from this guy. ODT should not allow comments to be added or changed after a period of time after trade, sell etc.

I left negative feedback for a guy who no showed on Sunday and he just left me negative feedback! Send a PM to the Mod. Life is good.

The only Neg I left, was discussed with the recipiant beforehand, and he said he would leave me Neg.
I contacted the mods to minimize the amount of time the Neg would be on my FB.
I never even saw it on my FB, but he sees his.

I was impressed.

I left negative feedback for a guy who no showed on Sunday and he just left me negative feedback! Send a PM to the Mod. Life is good.
I hate the tit for tat responses when they're not man enough to admit it was their fault, you had a reason, he most likely didn't. My ignore list is slowly growing.

Back
Top Bottom