• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

]I was blessed with common sense?
Fact 1) A sworn enemy of the U.S. takes credit for the attack- Bin Laden not once, ever took credit for the attack and was only wanted by the FBI for the earlier bombing.
Fact 2) Video evidence supports their claims
video evidence supports that the towers fell at free fall speed, meaning no floors were under the ones falling at that speed, meaning they were already gone by something other than downward force.
Fact 3) First hand accounts support their claims (flight schools etc...)
Hani Hanjour was the only one with flight time and could not solo fly a cessna aifcraft.
Fact 4) Eye witnesses support their claims
NYPD and fire and WTC maintenance said two minuted before the plane hit, an explosion rocked the basement, causing the ceiling to collapse on workers.
Fact 5) The U.S. acted VERY slowly and deliberately before naming the guilty
You're right, we acted within thirty minutes blaming Bin Ladin.. that's fast...
Fact 6) We did NOT act unilaterally
Did the other nations really have a choice?
Fact 7) Any other explanation requires literally countless inexplicable co-conspirators
I agree with this.
This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. You say no black boxes were ever found. Two were clearly found. You say we waited thirty minutes and that Bin Laden never claimed responsibility. Who said Bin Laden? I said Muslim extremists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks
If you want to find suspicion in FACTS that's fine but you can't change the facts to bolster your suspicions.

I've seen gasoline and jet fuel melt and crack concrete and steel when a tanker truck crashes underneath a overpass

But there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the event

Like why the saudis were the ONLY plane allowed to fly on 9/12
They fled back home

Im not sure I believe all the conspiracy stuff but i do think the US knew it was about to happen and did nothing to stop i

Same with the. Boston marathon bombing. THe Russians called the FBI and told them something was going on
And by the Feds did nothing

And the. Here's the questions about the private security firm wearing backpacks identical to the bombers down to the white square on top. And then no one will admit to hiring them

And then the cops went door to door with no warrants

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. You say no black boxes were ever found. Two were clearly found. You say we waited thirty minutes and that Bin Laden never claimed responsibility. Who said Bin Laden? I said Muslim extremists. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_September_11_attacks
If you want to find suspicion in FACTS that's fine but you can't change the facts to bolster your suspicions.
Two were found, but never released to the public nor verified by the serial number.

Back
Top Bottom