• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

I hear the incompetent govt argument so often. Soldiers are a part of the government.

As for secrets it's a lot easier to keep them when the perpetrators are killed doing it or shortly there after.

Soldiers are 19yr old kids that have been threatened with death if they disobey their superior officers. That's the only way the military works. The ones giving the orders must be held accountable.

It's very simple when you take out all the bull****. Motive was money always is. Think of it like this. The collapse of the buildings gave the backing of the American people to fight a war with no real enemies other than some folks who are different from us. Think of the insurance pay out for the tree buildings. The contracts that were created by the war. Add all of the sums up. If nothing else it was a basically like getting a gigantic money printing machine. You have defense contracts, medical supply contracts, small arms contracts and so on. I for one would not put it past the "don't let a good crisis go to waste" folks in the Fed gov. And we've never ever been lied to before. For the folks who defend the "official story" I get it. It's uncomfortable to even for a second believe that everything you thought you knew was a lie. But the fact remains what they said happened and what actually happened doesn't jive. Something is wrong.

Soldiers are 19yr old kids that have been threatened with death if they disobey their superior officers. That's the only way the military works. The ones giving the orders must be held accountable.

His argument is that the "government" is incompetent hence........

Back
Top Bottom