• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

I seem to recall you posting something about using .308 ammo in a Mosin Nagant one time...something like that...memory is a little fuzzy...what does that make you?

i hate that argument

the 9/11 conspiratards

errrg

for all those who are tired of trying to prove simple physics to a bunch of retards, popular mechanics did an awesome spread in 2003 and then again in 2006 and finally in 2011 compiled all the articles into a nice book debunking every 9/11 conspiracy theory out there

I seem to recall you posting something about using .308 ammo in a Mosin Nagant one time...something like that...memory is a little fuzzy...what does that make you?

Seems like I remember someone posting this and he said you could shoot it out of a Nagant but accuracy wasn't as good, and someone asked don't you know what the R stands for in 7.62x54R?

Seems like I remember someone posting this and he said you could shoot it out of a Nagant but accuracy wasn't as good, and someone asked don't you know what the R stands for in 7.62x54R?

7.62x51 versus 7.62x54r (r stands for russian or rimmed?)

i have never heard of anyone doing it but could it be done?

Back
Top Bottom