• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

Either we've been wasting billions of dollars on controlled demo, or that was controlled demo.
Why bother with it if all it takes is a fire fueled by paper and diesel?

3 near perfect falls, on the same day. Physics definitely plays a part with the weights we are talking though, and we often forget that that whole city is "hollow". Still, there's some awfully compelling photo evidence of some very large beams being cut with intense heat. Cutting steel that size in that manner with oxy/acetylene is hard enough. Lotta lack of "transparency", lotta people who work in the fields of demolition and structural engineering that are crying foul.

Either we've been wasting billions of dollars on controlled demo, or that was controlled demo.
Why bother with it if all it takes is a fire fueled by paper and diesel?

3 near perfect falls, on the same day. Physics definitely plays a part with the weights we are talking though, and we often forget that that whole city is "hollow". Still, there's some awfully compelling photo evidence of some very large beams being cut with intense heat. Cutting steel that size in that manner with oxy/acetylene is hard enough. Lotta lack of "transparency", lotta people who work in the fields of demolition and structural engineering that are crying foul.
Yeah.....

imagesCANSU2KK.jpg

Well,, Who did it??

19 guys with boxcutters led by a guy hiding in a cave with a kidney dialysis machine.

I heard it was 17 guys 1 hooker and a midget (which I think rounds up to a whole person) armed with exacto modeling knives and a guy we trained back in the 80's directing the shots via an Iphone 5.

Our government is so dysfunctional, I'm not sure they can do anything right. More than anything, this would prevent me from believing they could plan and execute something like 9/11, an event that had millions of moving, fluid parts. You add in the total number of people that would have to be involved and all of them kept quiet? The facts and the sheer complexity of this event would prevent me from believing this was a conspiracy. Our government is great at pissing away our money, institutionalizing children, reigning in our "rights", bombing countries where the people live in mud huts, and living high on the hog on our dime. They are not so good at keeping their mouths shut and working together.

Our government is so dysfunctional, I'm not sure they can do anything right. More than anything, this would prevent me from believing they could plan and execute something like 9/11, an event that had millions of moving, fluid parts. You add in the total number of people that would have to be involved and all of them kept quiet? The facts and the sheer complexity of this event would prevent me from believing this was a conspiracy. Our government is great at pissing away our money, institutionalizing children, reigning in our "rights", bombing countries where the people live in mud huts, and living high on the hog on our dime. They are not so good at keeping their mouths shut and working together.

I hear the incompetent govt argument so often. Soldiers are a part of the government.

As for secrets it's a lot easier to keep them when the perpetrators are killed doing it or shortly there after.

Back
Top Bottom