• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

OK, focus like a laser beam. Go with that and explain the things you are questioning like the buildings collapsing.
I can't, which is why I looked into the collapses and found some things that didn't make sense. Which is why I also said why are buildings still being made with steel trusses with that weight distribution and that redundancy factor that were made to withstand multiple impacts if they failed like the way they did in the manner they did EVERY BUILDING WITH AN OFFICE FIRE THAT DAMAGED ONE FLOOR WOULD FALL TO THE GROUND IN THE MANNER THOSE 3 DID. How many current buildings FELL because of a fire? (modern steel frame buildings). 3, tower one, two, and WTC 7.

Is the true version the logical one? What makes it logical? Tha someone told you it makes sense? Or did you come to that conclusion on your own?
I was blessed with common sense?
Fact 1) A sworn enemy of the U.S. takes credit for the attack
Fact 2) Video evidence supports their claims
Fact 3) First hand accounts support their claims (flight schools etc...)
Fact 4) Eye witnesses support their claims
Fact 5) The U.S. acted VERY slowly and deliberately before naming the guilty
Fact 6) We did NOT act unilaterally
Fact 7) Any other explanation requires literally countless inexplicable co-conspirators

By empty I assume you mean people not the documents stored in the building?
What was in the building?
Without all the required information it is speculation as to the IF and WHY.
Obama's college transcripts and birth certificate?
Yes it was destroyed via bombs because that of course is the most efficient and logical way to destroy documents.

]I was blessed with common sense?
Fact 1) A sworn enemy of the U.S. takes credit for the attack- Bin Laden not once, ever took credit for the attack and was only wanted by the FBI for the earlier bombing.
Fact 2) Video evidence supports their claims
video evidence supports that the towers fell at free fall speed, meaning no floors were under the ones falling at that speed, meaning they were already gone by something other than downward force.
Fact 3) First hand accounts support their claims (flight schools etc...)
Hani Hanjour was the only one with flight time and could not solo fly a cessna aifcraft.
Fact 4) Eye witnesses support their claims
NYPD and fire and WTC maintenance said two minuted before the plane hit, an explosion rocked the basement, causing the ceiling to collapse on workers.
Fact 5) The U.S. acted VERY slowly and deliberately before naming the guilty
You're right, we acted within thirty minutes blaming Bin Ladin.. that's fast...
Fact 6) We did NOT act unilaterally
Did the other nations really have a choice?
Fact 7) Any other explanation requires literally countless inexplicable co-conspirators
I agree with this.

Obama's college transcripts and birth certificate?
Yes it was destroyed via bombs because that of course is the most efficient and logical way to destroy documents.
:nono: That was in Pearl Harbor silly.
I was simply pointing out that a motive could be established for that paticular building aside from the obvious mental impact on society.

:nono: That was in Pearl Harbor silly.
I was simply pointing out that a motive could be established for that paticular building aside from the obvious mental impact on society.
A lot of half motives could be used to explain why traffic was bad this morning too.
No one has a remotely cohesive theory that varies materially from the obvious one.

Back
Top Bottom