• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

I'll bet you $1 right now there is nothing I or anyone could show you that would convince you that Muslim extremists of their own volition flew 3 jets into buildings and tried to fly a fourth and the the two that hit the towers caused irreprable damaged that resulted in their collapse. Fair assumption?
Not at all! If you showed me lee harvey oswald getting off 3 shots alone with a mannlicher carcano rifle and running down 3 flights of stairs to grab a coke seen be coworkers on video. I'd rest my case on JFK forever.

That IS the freaking point. To claim the government killed thousands of it's own innocent citizens is a hell of an accusation because a video looks weird.
If I thought that was true as sure as hell wouldn't be living here.
More members of the conspiracy... http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

Show me where I claimed the government did it.

I mean, a gallup poll released a few years ago said nearly 1/3 of americans polled are open to alternatives to the official 9/11 story. Just like people questioned the Warren Commission. and they were even overturned in the 80s by congress reinvestigating the JFK assassination.
And half the idiots voted for Obama. Your point? I'm open to 'alternatives' to as some things even the government admits are assumptions. Saying you are open to alternatives is a long way from saying the logical version is fabricated or staged.

Even if Tower 7 were intentionally dropped, what would the point be? Why drop an empty building and warn everybody? What would they have accomplished with that?

That IS the freaking point. To claim the government killed thousands of it's own innocent citizens is a hell of an accusation because a video looks weird.
If I thought that was true as sure as hell wouldn't be living here.
More members of the conspiracy... http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

I agree, but didn't the government try to say a youtube video started a riot and caused that riot to attack a consulate and kill four americans?

No problem, if the shoe doesn't fit don't wear it. What's YOUR theory? I've asked multiple times for theorists' motive. It's been crickets.

I think that the government knew there was going to be an attack, and couldn't isolate the attack and coming out with all the facts might have undermined their view in the world stage.

And half the idiots voted for Obama. Your point? I'm open to 'alternatives' to as some things even the government admits are assumptions. Saying you are open to alternatives is a long way from saying the logical version is fabricated or staged.

Is the true version the logical one? What makes it logical? Tha someone told you it makes sense? Or did you come to that conclusion on your own?

I agree, but didn't the government try to say a youtube video started a riot and caused that riot to attack a consulate and kill four americans?
No... but the Obama adminstration did to cover their ass from an incredibly stupid mistake and look what happened, the TRUTH came out in a matter of hours.
So again... WHAT IS THE THEORY if not something very similar to the official version. Anyone?

I think that the government knew there was going to be an attack, and couldn't isolate the attack and coming out with all the facts might have undermined their view in the world stage.
OK, focus like a laser beam. Go with that and explain the things you are questioning like the buildings collapsing.

Back
Top Bottom