• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

The one that sustained the structural damage of the impact of a jet liner.
My thing is, if that is the case, then why on earth are towers still made like the twin towers? The chief engineer said the design was that each tower could take multiple 767 impacts and still be structurally sound

Tower 7 sustained no hit by a plane.

uberhumor.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_12_0V1atX4.gif

My thing is, if that is the case, then why on earth are towers still made like the twin towers? The chief engineer said the design was that each tower could take multiple 767 impacts and still be structurally sound
MK, it's clear you have your still unstated 'theory' (whatever it is) and nothing will sway you or others from anything else despite what all the film and logical evidence point to. If you go LOOKING for 'mystery' you can find it anywhere. In my bowl of mini wheats this morning they weren't all shaped the same. Something is surely afoot.
I do find these things nauseatingly insulting to the survivors and yes, while this country's government is far FAR from perfect, to make the leap many of you are making is just unjustifiable. Again, I think the government is capable of anything. But I don't therefore think it is guilty of everything. To do so would be the definition of clinical paranoia.

Back
Top Bottom