• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If Jet fuel can melt steel, and office fires cause building collapses, I must be a sheep.

Seriously guys? C'mon! There has never been any evidence, in the history of the USA, that points to the government using false flag events to convince the American people that we should go to war! *cough*Operation*cough*Northwoods*cough*

MK, it's clear you have your still unstated 'theory' (whatever it is) and nothing will sway you or others from anything else despite what all the film and logical evidence point to. If you go LOOKING for 'mystery' you can find it anywhere. In my bowl of mini wheats this morning they weren't all shaped the same. Something is surely afoot.
I do find these things nauseatingly insulting to the survivors and yes, while this country's government is far FAR from perfect, to make the leap many of you are making is just unjustifiable. Again, I think the government is capable of anything. But I don't therefore think it is guilty of everything. To do so would be the definition of clinical paranoia.

I honestly don't know what's true and what's false, but not looking at all sides of the argument is a logical fallacy that far too many people follow, take government out of the equation and say a corporation instead of government, would it make it anymore true or false? Im not saying they lied to us, I am saying that if those towers were built to code, and could in fact take many hits from a fueled boeing 767 then why after only 45 minutes of impact, did both towers fall. I don't think not believing the government is clinical paranoia disorder, that's sort of far fetch.

I honestly don't know what's true and what's false, but not looking at all sides of the argument is a logical fallacy that far too many people follow, take government out of the equation and say a corporation instead of government, would it make it anymore true or false? Im not saying they lied to us, I am saying that if those towers were built to code, and could in fact take many hits from a fueled boeing 767 then why after only 45 minutes of impact, did both towers fall. I don't think not believing the government is clinical paranoia disorder, that's sort of far fetch.
I'll bet you $1 right now there is nothing I or anyone could show you that would convince you that Muslim extremists of their own volition flew 3 jets into buildings and tried to fly a fourth and the the two that hit the towers caused irreprable damaged that resulted in their collapse. Fair assumption?

I mean, a gallup poll released a few years ago said nearly 1/3 of americans polled are open to alternatives to the official 9/11 story. Just like people questioned the Warren Commission. and they were even overturned in the 80s by congress reinvestigating the JFK assassination.

Who the hell knows. That's not the point. Tower 7 was on fire and free fell faster than the 2 other towers. Watch the video
That IS the freaking point. To claim the government killed thousands of it's own innocent citizens is a hell of an accusation because a video looks weird.
If I thought that was true as sure as hell wouldn't be living here.
More members of the conspiracy... http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

There looks to be alot of that concerning 9/11

I'm willing to buy the story on tower 1 and 2. Tower 7 came down like a controlled demolition and there is footage of cops running around screaming that Tower 7 was being "pulled". Even Silverstein said it "needed to be pulled" after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom