• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

Sorry you're so offended I don't like it. It's almost like you try to justify gouging. Also auto correct is annoying.

Literally multiple posting you can see. Mainly the Herters 9MM and Wolf 223 that was sold on BassPro and some other retailers. Awfully strange how it sells out in an hour and four days later it's on sale for 60CPR. Lmao don't go telling me it's not happening. Do I really have to present evidence to you? I am just here for the banter and seethe

Yes you really should produce evidence, if you are going to post as if you know something others don't. I don't care why you are here. Prove your point, that's it. You have no problem telling folks they do not have the intelligence you do. So, all I am asking is that you point to a single thread that proves your point. If you can't, all you have is your opinion, which is not enough to make blanket accusations about this site or the members in it. Ball is your court. Banter on.

Little off topic maybe? But I never thought I'd see 762x54 at .50 rd . WOW . Wish I'd bought a few pallets haha (NOT ON HERE; saw it on gundeals) . I think my next purchase may be a 22mag ? I ain't been shooting much anyway but .22 and .22 mag just makes sense to me during these times , to keep up and on the paper.

I used to bash folks when i saw'em buy a gun here and repost for $200 or more the same day or the next. I guess getting older and having better thangs to do has changed a lot. I just don't give a **** anymore. I still move along like lightning when i see it but , who gives a **** anyway? If I ain't buying and you ain't buying it..... really why should we give a ****. Too many ****'s ??

This has been my take and experience with what has been going on.

Little off topic maybe? But I never thought I'd see 762x54 at .50 rd . WOW . Wish I'd bought a few pallets haha (NOT ON HERE; saw it on gundeals) . I think my next purchase may be a 22mag ? I ain't been shooting much anyway but .22 and .22 mag just makes sense to me during these times , to keep up and on the paper.
I need to go back to neckbeard evil price gouging school. I sold many hundreds of rounds of it this weekend for 25 cents per round. I guess I'm a failure at being a flipper.

I need to go back to neckbeard evil price gouging school. I sold many hundreds of rounds of it this weekend for 25 cents per round. I guess I'm a failure at being a flipper.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom