• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I don't give a shyte what you remember the price was....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
225   0
Reaction score
....in 1990. We aren't that different in age. I remember what the price was in 1990 too....

We've fast forwarded 30 years you momo. The dollar has been devalued by 100% since then.

I know they (insert widget here) were $50 thirty years ago. They're $100 today.

Rant over.

giphy (1).gif

I want to shoot back some one and two liners to the mensa candidates browsing the aisles at the gun show that drop pearls of wisdom on seller's.
How many people on here do you really think know what mensa is? Much less at the gun show. Probably the same old guys who stand around in academy or your lgs waiting for someone to call them “clips” so they can correct them and offer the all knowing wisdom they contain

Some of the mystified looks by these momos at the show when they see the price tag are hilarious. I should set up hidden cameras. It's amazing how little people keep up with current market trends and prices. It'd be the same thing as going to the grocery store and feinting when they see that a dozen eggs has shot up to 98¢ from the 19¢ they "remembered." LOL! I especially love the "recoil" reaction, like they've uncovered a copperhead snake.

....in 1990. We aren't that different in age. I remember what the price was in 1990 too....

We've fast forwarded 30 years you momo. The dollar has been devalued by 100% since then.

Rant over.
Thank you. I think alotta people needed to hear that.. the dollar aint worth a dime

How many people on here do you really think know what mensa is? Much less at the gun show. Probably the same old guys who stand around in academy or your lgs waiting for someone to call them “clips” so they can correct them and offer the all knowing wisdom they contain
Mensa should be easy, unlike the Triple 9 society. Bright isnt exactly what we'll find. God help them all.

Rant over.
Shouldn't the "neckbeard" term be interjected into your rant somewhere? Kinda disappointed that it weren't...........

Back
Top Bottom